FM12: Paco Alcacer- David Villa 2.0

Welshace

Francisco 'Paco' Alcácer García born 30 August 1993 in Torrent, Valencia

1493113_w2.jpg_1494554400.jpg

is a Spanish footballer who plays for Valencia CF Mestalla as a striker. A product of Valencia CF's youth system, Alcácer made his senior debuts in the 2009–10 season, aged only 16, scoring three goals in 15 games with the reserve side and suffering relegation from the third division.

On 11 November 2010, he made his debut with the first team, playing the full 90 minutes in a 4–1 home win against UD Logroñés (7–1 on aggregate) for the season's Spanish Cup.

2qlesrr.png

CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIZE IMAGE

As you can see... in game, he is already highly talented attributes wise and at only 17 years old, can easily be trained into one of the best in the world..

surely one of the best prospects in the game imo..

In Valencia who an you tutor him with Soldado, Aduriz, Jonas?
id probably go with Soldado, unless Paco's professionalism is randomly set at the start, i think it was random on fm11 (I recall him being a "model professional" on one of the fm11 saves I loaded up, in such a case there would be little point in mentoring him at all)

for mentoring I look at the following, in this order:

1) Personality

2) Determination

3) Media handling

4) PPM's

Also take a look at this thread if you feel like reading more about the personality part

Got him on fm 11 with liverpool scored two on his debut in champions league sold to Palermo for 4million never done much for them but will keep a eye on him in fm 12

Bought him too in FM11 for my Ajax side, but was never important. Never played a league game and sold him for a low amount to a Spanish club. Lost track of him afterwards.

Never took good care of him so I barely got to see any growth. I wonder if he's better in FM12.

Bought him too in FM11 for my Ajax side, but was never important. Never played a league game and sold him for a low amount to a Spanish club. Lost track of him afterwards.

Never took good care of him so I barely got to see any growth. I wonder if he's better in FM12.

Played 13 games for me scored 2 sold him for Palermo can see he will be better in 2012 think i will buy him with Liverpool and PSG and see how he develops

• 8 months later...

Barca bought him for €10m in the first transfer window in my Las Palmas save. This is a shame because I would have bought him in the second season rather than Niang and he won't develop at all at Barca as they are pretty shocking at youth development in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived