Fans disappointed!!! Why!!!!!?

Started a new game and I am doing terribly with 4-0 and 5-0 defeats to my name. Two wins a draw and 7 defeats and the players have already lost confindence then comes top of the table Chelsea away. I draw 0-0. Get battered and don't create much but it's still a 0-0. Yet fans are disappointed. Surely this needs to be looked at. A point away at unbeaten league leaders IRL you would be ecstatic!!!

I had the same in my spurs save, last group game of CL, already won the group with a game to go and lost 1-0 away to barcelona, played well just couldn't break them down and they scored on the break, I was pleased with how we played, Fans were "deverstated" by the result?????? Even IRL this would not be the reaction surely?

We have won the league once and were in only second season in the CL so a bit of over-confidence by the fans me thinks :p

I just wish I was able to respond to the fans directly - "shut up and have some respect for your players who just did brilliantly against the top side, hope we can take this forward and get some better results than we have, what the players don't need is to hear fans talking like this explitive explitive explitive"

the fans spend however much money for an away ticket, and you play terribly, never create any chance, they have nothing to cheer about and you get lucky.

why on earth would they be happy?

I'd imagine they'd be cheering all the way home with a 0-0 result at Chelsea

Surely not all fans would be disappointed? They should code so you get to see what percentage of fans approve or disapprove of a match or your overall performance.

Isn't that what the shaded in bar represents? An overall level of satisfaction in the result?

Archived