Man Utd coming out of tunnel from the corner

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by themightyshakers:

Every team comes out of the ground from the centre however at old trafford the teams come out from the corner! should this be added to the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets concentrate on fixing the many bugs we have, particularly associated with Board Confidence, before we start adding pointless aesthetics that favour the big teams.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Trillkott:

With this rubbish idea, why stop there? Lets add refs tripping, with the crowd laughing. Streakers. Games abandoned half way through due to extreme weather. Earthquakes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I don't think it is necessary to implement the idea, your response is completely over the top. He's talking about something that happens every game at least, whereas you are taking it to a ridiculous extreme.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heathxxx:

I like the streakers idea though. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a) The majority of streakers are male.

b) Pink dots will look like they come from Palmerno.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxr:

i feel this would be ame more realistica good thing makes the g </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Realistic, but a little pedantic TBH.

I don't think anyone really cares about minor details like that (well maybe a few Man Yoo fans).

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bongo-Bongo:

I really don't think it would be worth bothering with. It might be more realistic, but it wouldn't be worth coding just for a handful of clubs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

Its not as if you see the players come out/go in every game. Not really worth it at all imho.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gilaventi:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by themightyshakers:

Every team comes out of the ground from the centre however at old trafford the teams come out from the corner! should this be added to the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets concentrate on fixing the many bugs we have, particularly associated with Board Confidence, before we start adding pointless aesthetics that favour the big teams. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said. There are way too many other more important issues that need to be addressed before we bother about how those dots appear and disappear from the screen.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starr_Man5:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxr:

i feel this would be ame more realistica good thing makes the g </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Realistic, but a little pedantic TBH.

I don't think anyone really cares about minor details like that (well maybe a few Man Yoo fans).

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same could be said about subs warming up!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ismstockport:

Abandonments and Postponements need bringing back </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed

Archived