Winning the Premiership

no im on 4th season with villa - getting there - finished 3rd last season and 4th one before

Chelsea have fallen to pieces in my game which has helped, city always do reasonably well though but just miss out on CL

Same has kind of happened with Chelsea in my game. I don't think to them as a threat anymore so I presume a win when I play them :p

Oooo I'm afraid that's 6 years mate, sorry.. ;)

Yup :(;)

Still, I thought I did pretty well considering lack of finances given from chairman and I had to make all finances myself. A long with Arsenals dominating period.

Chelsea just finished 13th in my game.

Yup :(;)

Still, I thought I did pretty well considering lack of finances given from chairman and I had to make all finances myself. A long with Arsenals dominating period.

Chelsea just finished 13th in my game.

Also winning it 4 times on the trot, a Premiership record well done mate :thup:

Ipswich 3rd? What's goin' on there!

Got 93 points in my first season with newcastle, NO cheating and NO tycoon takeover.

Just some important signings and the right tactics.

Key signings:

Arshavin

Pogrebynyak

Lukovic

Pasenen

How do you put a screenshot in here?

What formation? I'm having trouble with this new save. Two seasons previously I hadnt scored a freekick (direct). Not ONE! This season I havent either. They are all fired miles wide of the goal, havent even had one on target. For me its one of the most screwed parts of the whole game.

won it in season 4 with newcastle (won CL in season 2 which was crazy) but that was with foreign takeover and unlimited funds (no editor help though). helped that managed to qualify for CL after 1st season due to big 4 underperforming...meant i could attract the talent as well as affording the talent

I know it's not in the script or anything, but has anybody won the Premirship without using the editor or going Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City or Liverpool in the first 5 years?

Ive won it with Rochdale from League 2, brought in a few new players over time and probably took about 10 years all up. Signed Cristiano Ronaldo in the title year so he really helped. Also had beckham as a coach.

Archived