Late fitness test

Watching Sky Spoorts News just gave me an idea, How's about the addition of late fitness tests for players with orange injuries. This could be an addition to the player interaction options and the test could give a report, similar to the physio report, only along with the injury description a % chance of aggrevating the injury if he plays in the next game could be included, based on the players % overall fitness rating, his clubs Physio's rating, pitch condition, avarage distance the player has run in last 5 games and the players hidden injury proneness stat. This could be a usefull tool in helping the manager get an idea of the injury proneness stat without resorting to checking the actual number with the data editor.

now thats a really good idea, slipknot and well worked out.

it will save a lot of time when a player comes back from injury, gets his fitness level back to 100%, so you stick him in the subs, and as soon as you play him, he gets another injury, its soo annoying.

Infact,I think,that when a player gets injured,a physio should compile a report,which would be like the Scout's report

Now that really is a great idea, that way you could get a run down of previous injuries, how likely a reccurence is and lots of other useful info just by implimenting the scout report format for physio reports, and the higher a rating your physio has the more detailed and accurate the report would be. :thup:

[quote

And how about the ability to request a Physio Report on a potenial signing, like a medical to see if player had a recuring injury problem or similar?

]

Have to say, another good idea there. I've lost count of the amount of times I have invested a fortune in a new signing just for him to get a long term injury in the first game he plays in for me.

All features are discussed by the production and development team in yearly feature meetings, so it will be looked at, although I cannot provide any guarantee that it will make it in to future versions.

Kool, is nice to know that our suggestions do get looked at, I bet thats a really fun meeting to be in when people start arguing about features (if there anything like our pd meetings).:)

Archived