Longest penalty shootout ever?

running patched version. yeah it finished 27-28 to them :( glad its over though haha! up until the final penalty which my defender missed though, whenever their team missed a penalty (they took first) we would too! that happened four times. maybe the engine was overcompensating for the extra nerves you feel when you could net the winner?

well within a couple days of the release there were many posts on here complaining of it already (me being one of them). You would have had to have figured that SI would have played many years of game time to test the features and you would figure that they would have seen at least 1 shootout.

All it takes is 1 shootout to realize keepers are brain dead.

This is a well known bug and irritates the crap out of me. Were the Q&A testers wearing blindfolds when they were working on this game?

Very unfair comment. As HuwFlet pointed out, penalty shoot out can be very hard to test, and the bug does not happen in every single shoot out. In fact, I had 4 penalty shoot outs so far and the longest went 6-5.

It's ok to post problems with the game that we found, however I don't feel is ok to blatantly slag people who work hard to bring this game to life.

once in 8 years? As I just said there were many people complaining about this just hours after the game was released, and all it takes it watching 1 penalty shootout to realize something is not right. Hopefully they fix it in the next patch.

It doesn't. I saw 4 penalty shootouts and I did not notice any problem. All normal shootouts in my game.....

Archived