Taking Out the top Four

I cant believe what i have done !!!

i am man city and have done some careful spending and in my first season i finished 14th Ouch lol. but in my 2nd this happend

xfrxur.jpg

And a side note i did not reload before each match if i lost i played the game normally no in game editors used

I HAVE PLAYED THE GAME WITHOUT CHEATING !!!!!

In quote to you both

Mike7077 only jan mate :thup:

and Hilton210916 this is because i have seen many people showing achievements and people just saying they cheat because they cant do it them selves so i put my point across before i get people saying i have :)

you see mike there i must disagree ! ok they have zillions of pounds but one i did no transfers in first season :thup: and you cant just go out and buy everyone cause that leads to bad sqaud haormany and a team that has not gelled like i said i have made a few key signings and been good with my money but hey say what you want cus tbf im not that botherd on your opininon your entitled to it fair shout :thup:

Well done joshmay07, some impressive results there. Ignore the haters. It's by no means a guarantee of success having all that money. Image if you hadn't been winning and were complaining the game was too hard, people on here would be saying "it's your tactics" but you've clearly done that bit right in those 4 games and a few others by the look of things! Good to see Preston in the Prem, got a bit of a soft spot for them. :)

Well done joshmay07, some impressive results there. Ignore the haters. It's by no means a guarantee of success having all that money. Image if you hadn't been winning and were complaining the game was too hard, people on here would be saying "it's your tactics" but you've clearly done that bit right in those 4 games and a few others by the look of things! Good to see Preston in the Prem, got a bit of a soft spot for them. :)

Thank you all i wanted was people to share there success on beating the top 4 teams if they have but the spoilers think different just cus they cnt manage there own body to the toilet !

Archived