Anyone scored from a corner?

I always seems to score from corners. I'd say at least once every 3/4 games. It's fairly easy if you send your tallest players in there, so basically your defenders.

There's always the chance it'll go straight over their heads...a bit like the first post went over yours.

Have scored loads from corners the trick is to get your individual tactics right on the attacking corners option always have a defender challenging the gk and the other central defender lurking outside the box with your corner instructions set on the penalty area :-))

I think the name of this thread is confusing people. I think what he is asking is if anyone else had had their cornertaker score directly without the ball going through any other players on the pitch. I haven't seen it yet on 09 but I saw it 1 or 2 times on 08.

I think the name of this thread is confusing people. I think what he is asking is if anyone else had had their cornertaker score directly without the ball going through any other players on the pitch. I haven't seen it yet on 09 but I saw it 1 or 2 times on 08.

Good point, was thinking about the same thing. Dos Santos scored one for me in 09, DIRECTLY from corner.

Archived