This title race is on fire!!

Man Utd started really slowly, picked their stuff starting december.

Liverpool are doing surprisingly good but they had major luck with injuries throughout the season.

My mate is playing with Chelsea and he's doing fine, My other mate started with arsenal till December then left the game and now AI takes control (used a cheat to get Wenger back).

Table:

leaguetablekt4.jpg

screen name berbatov and playin as man city, shame on you! :confused:

Maybe he expected Berba to go to City instead but then he didn't because he realised that he would rather play for the best club in the world than earn £200k a week :D.

just won the league 1 by 1 point. had been less than four points between 1st and 4th all season more or less.

last game of the season and we had to win at millwall to take the title ..

best and worst game of my fm life! do i push on and risk counter attack? arghhh.

i hit the ceiling when the first goal went in ..

incredibly intense tactical battle too. constantly changing marking and forward runs etc.

amazing stuff when its tight at the top. :thup:

Leicester v Millwall (epic final game of season): download PKM

Congratulations, Mr Frenchman :)

thanks. :D you can see i play really boring 'best not lose then winning can be nice suprise eh?' posession game.

they really pressured my defense in first half because i was sat too deep and playing too slow.

moved the defense up a notch and told my full backs to stay back and run with the ball instead. worked well.

the first goal was offside. muahah. oh well. i only complain when I lose ..

the second was classic counter attack. i drew them on and let dyer go. beautiful!

;)

UPDATE:

The big 4 clashed with each other, what a mess.

Chelsea beat Arsenal, Liverpool drew with Chelsea, I beat Man Utd, Man Utd beat Liverpool

Table:

table2sb1.jpg

(my friend was not logged in hence Chelsea is not makred green)

Remaining Fixtures:

Arsenal *Away, Chelsea *Away, Portsmouth *Away, West Brom *Home

Formation:

I changed to 4-1-3-1 from 4-4-2 that I used early in the season, could not find consistency with it (442), but with this new formation I conceded only twice in 11 league matches, of whom I won 10.

It all started when I bought Kuzmanovic (spelling) in January and wanted a formation with more creativity in midfield but with no lack of defensive steel so I put a defensive midfielder, and a "balanced" Midfielder and a gun-ho one that is almost a striker. and ended up with this formation below:

Low creative freedom for most players, short passing, slow tempo, high defensive line, DM as play maker, Jo as target man, usually get 60-75% possession and create more chances, I go quick tempo, un-tick "use play maker" and play direct passing with maximum defensive line and width when I am behind (happened only twice so far on this formation) and it really works, usually score almost immediately but I never risk so I get it back like it was before. Developed this formation on my own and tweaked it along the way, it's very good when you are having the lead, as my problem with 4-4-2 was that i concede too much.

It will cause problems though on the long term because I bought Huntelar and Chamakh and they probably have to be rotated with Jo so nobody is going to get lots of first team action as much as he wants.

formationyq0.jpg

Results since started using this formation:

afterty3.jpg

Compare this to results before:

beforecc7.jpg

And you can obviously see how I concede really really fewer goals and even big teams often struggle to score, and i never fail to score, add to this that most games are won with +60% possession, its just beautiful : ).

Also note that the League is far from decided despite the gap widening, because I still have to play Chelsea and Arsenal both away from home, so we will end up really close in the coming rounds, Also Man Utd and Liverpool have really easy games remaining so they will take advantage of any slip.

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I am right now! My heart was beating in the past five minutes in the united game more than it does when I'm chased by a lion I swear ! what a feeling, this game is freaking awesome.

i say good luck to u,but ur fixtures are too hard man,even if they all are football matches and everything can happen.....but even 1match lost will make the difference.

Thanks, stay tuned everyone though, we'll be finishing the season in a couple of hours, I do believe that if i take three points from either Chelsea or Arsenal, I am the champion:D

Archived