Seriously

Dude did you not read my thread I SAID I HAVE NO INTERNET OR PHONE and why should i need to pay for somthing that is so complicated and ******** after i have bought the initial game hell no offence SI but i hope piracy takes over this code thing cause thats the only way you can learn stupid gimmicks are bad for this sort of stuff i thought spore was bad wow lol phone activation sounds like murder 4 times wwtf why 4 why not twice or mabey even 3 :S

See what i mean so much hate coming my way cause im annoyed at SI for making me go and pay for a number which i think should be free but meh after i bought the game :S its just ****ed up thats all im saying ive spent 30 pounds on a game i can't play nor return xD wouldnt you all be a bit angry ?

Okay Fan boys i know if i had my game activated i would be acting like a douche like you but thats not the case this time ffs shut up please and post somthing either saying somthing thats has meaning or somthing normal no ass kissing =/

ok. Use a phonebox. They look a bit like Doctor Who's TARDIS but with see through glass type stuff rather than wood.

See what i mean so much hate coming my way cause im annoyed at SI for making me go and pay for a number which i think should be free but meh after i bought the game :S its just ****ed up thats all im saying ive spent 30 pounds on a game i can't play nor return xD wouldnt you all be a bit angry ?

You can play it. Go to a phonebox. It won't be that expensive. In fact, did someone say it was free in the UK?

Okay i want to use a phonebox but you have to be in fron of your pc when you use it ....... and no not really i was more worried about system specs not some activation screen telling me to activate a game i paid good money for .... i now know why people resort to piracy =/

At the end of the day, it's your choice how you deal with a problem when it's put in front of you.

There are different options available, one of which is ranting, raging and moaning on the forums - at the end of the day how productive is this towards achieving your goal of playing the game?

Whilst it hasn't been the smoothest and easiest of rides activating the game, people need to take responsibility for their own actions, life is hard and not everything is handed to you on a plate. You need to step up, be a man, and sort it out yourself.

Serpico do i not need to be infront of my computer to acticate???? lol i have a big ass desktop somhow me not think me power cable reachie that far eh ?? lol

No you don't need to have your PC to hand.

Read http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65579 which is stickied at the top of this forum, it gives you a clear set of what instructions you need to follow.

A pen and paper is all you'll need.

i pay 30 pounds for a game and suddenly i have to become a man when did this rule appear i bought FM to be lazy and enjoy the greatest Pc game ever lol not be running around since last thursday trying to activate xD

My point still stands, you want everything handed to you on a plate. It won't be, you have to deal with that.

Archived