Will a Data Update be included in the Patch?

I Know how important it is for SI to sort out the bugs (injuries etc) and graphics cards issues for FM 2009 in the patch but will they also include an update of some of the managerial and player changes that have happened since the game was locked !!

"He signed me for Leicester City and i'll never forget the night he tapped on the door of my flat in Manchester with John Robertson and scribbled down the details of what i'd earn on the back of a pizza box."

Neil Lennon on MON

Up the Villa !!

I would hope that they do update the player and managerial changes in the patch since the game was locked. I remember a couple of years ago when they made a mistake with David Beckham and his transfer to LA Galaxy someone put his future transfer set to some 2nd division Aussie club I think !!!

Whats wrong with opening up a thread like this? its in know way critical, just asking a question?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

As long as you're abiding by the rules and not drawing outside the lines then it's all fair game.

Don't worry about it.

Would just like to apologies for my reply in a recently created/closed thread. My answer regarding the demo was only indicating that my answer was as pointless as the question that was being asked!

On topic there will be a data update on certain things eg managers Harry Redknapp and Tony Adams

Usually when data is updated there is another database to choose from when you start a new game (it'll be 9.0.1 or something). You have edited the original flawed database, you can carry on using that if you want or you can use the 'fixed' one in tomorrow's patch.

Er, I think. :)

All data will be correct up to 1 September 2008 - anything that happened since then will be in the January update.

Except for what we've already said in this thread!

Novo has to change, otherwise its just very funny. And SI have also said the couple of staff changes will also be included.

Archived