Closest title race ever?

I know there are quite a few of these threads but I think this title race deserves a mention

untitled-6.jpg

As you can see there 2 games to go and my next game is against.... yes you guessed it Man City away.

I'll post another screenshot of the result :)

untitled4.jpg

McEverly is a disgrace to the club hes getting sold

Bad luck there mate.

At least you're promoted.

Though I agree winning is much better.

"If you are first, you are first; if you are second, you are nothing."

- Shanks

How did you get Lucas, Jimenez and Sheva to a Championship team?

Well, in my first season when I won League 1 I also made it to the FA Cup final. I lost to Arsenal but i still qualified for Europe. I made it to the 1st Knockout Stage of the UEFA Cup, I'm guessing that made my reputation high enough for them players to come?

TBF though aslong as you have the money Jiminez will go to a lot of Championship clubs,

Shevchenko has been transfer listed in the Chelsea Reserves for the whole year so him coming to me on loan isn't that wierd,

and Liverpool are my parent club so i made a cheeky loan bid for Benayoun and Lucas, Lucas came Benayoun didn't. :)

P.S, I have again made it to the FA Cup final this year so its Premiership AND European football for Leeds next year :D (I've got Aston Villa who are 9th, could win that)

All the relegated teams are in the top places of the Championship. FM is so unrealistic, pft.

Yes but TBH they all have got fantastic squads for the championship, they have only sold a few of their players.

City have players like Micah Richards, Rob Green, Wright Phillips, Petrov, M Johnson, Castillo, Makoun and Corluka.

West Ham still have their entire premiership team expect for Ashton who they sold in January because he was scoring for fun.

Wigan again have their entire premiership team, if only Heskey could score I reckon they would be challenging with me and City :D

to be fair mate. if you had that kind of season and man city was matching you game to game. must be a bug lol.. was the Ai cheating ;)

haha well they have a 100% record at home, yes they have won all 23 of their home games :O

here is my close title story:

I am Man U - last day of the season - playing Chelsea

I win - I win title

Draw - I win title

Loss - Chelsea win title

seems simple, but it was anything but...

Drogba gave them the lead like 20 mins in

Giggs equalises with 5 mins left, looks as if I have won the league...

Until, Joe Cole in the 5th min of 4 added minutes, gets played in behind when he is, at least, 3 yards offside. He slots the ball home, Chelsea win the league...Even the FA admit that he was offside...

I lose my job next week...

IRL a couple of seasons ago Rangers took the SPL title on goals scored because celtic conceded two goals in the last 5mins of the last game of the season.

that is not strictly true, the season they conceded 2 in the last five minutes was against Motherwell right? Well Rangers won the league by 1 point that season. The season it was decided on goals difference was 2002/2003 when rangers pumped dunfirmline at ibrox by about 5 goals and celtic pumped kilmarnock o by about 4 goals.

Archived