Manager Pic

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you mean the double winners? you mean the best club in the world let alone in manchester lol, seriously tho, although i dont like em, im enjoyin the city revolution, good to watch, plus that micheal johnson is going to be good

Yes i'm just being bitter haha. Yeah hopefully we can do well this season. With a couple of good additions in January we have the chance to get into top 6. Top 4 is too early this year i think. Michael Johnson looks great, i also have high hopes for Stephen Ireland. He's been our best play so far this season except maybe SWP.

I think for FM09 i'm going to get kitted out in some suit and take a pic of myself for the profile pic you can have when you start a game. Anyone else going to be sad and do the same? PS: when i say sad what i mean is COOL

For me I think I'll take a picture of myself starkers simillar to the one of David James with just the FM2009 packaging covering my modesty and then I might post it here :D. On second thought I don't think I will post it here since I don't want to be responsible for the users of this forum needing the services of a shrink for the rest of their lives! After all my body has scared more than one person. ;)

Do you go often to Middle-eastlands??

Yeah i have a season ticket :) They're only £95 at City for under 16s which is like a fiver a game. I live on the outskirts of the city centre, so about a 30 minute drive from the ground. Looking forward to the game tomorrow, hopefully can put some goals past Stoke (sorry Stoke fans) but they're no pushovers and it won't be easy.

Is the game on tele do you know??

No i think it's just been moved because of the European games. We were meant to start our group games on Thursday but it turned out that we miss Gameweek 1 with there being 5 teams in the group, 1 team has to miss out each week.

No i think it's just been moved because of the European games. We were meant to start our group games on Thursday but it turned out that we miss Gameweek 1 with there being 5 teams in the group, 1 team has to miss out each week.

Im not to sure m8, im a Walsall fan and therefore not acustom to european games

You may aswell mate, lower league football is best around

in what sense? lol i agree though, i used to go watch Hull back in the days of boothferry park and 3rd div football, anytime you want to join me in yorks "stadium" just let me know lol!

Archived