Devastated.

After looking through the "Funny Screenshots" thread, I seen the one where someone had the game time on 6 days, 6 hours and 6 minutes.

The addictedness rating was "The number of the beast! I think I'm possessed!"

So I was 3 days or so into my game and made a mental note to keep checking so when I reached this 1 minute window I would save the screen for my own amusement.

I set a reminder on my calender and this morning set the timer on my phone to go off 8 minutes before the "magic" time.

The timer just went off there and I set the laptop, well, on my lap and waited.

8 minutes later I went to the game status screen and to my delight there it was: 6,6,6 "The number of the beast!"

The thing is, on occasion my "Prnt Scrn" button doesn't seem to work so I decided to save the game first so I could go back to it if need be.

The saving seemed to take forever (way longer than usual) and when the bar finally went away the game status said:

6 Days, 6 Hours, 7 Minutes "remember, eating makes blah blah blah I'm so effing angry" :mad:

I couldn't believe it; I loaded up the game again thinking it had been saved from the moment I pressed "Ctrl + S", but I was still on the 7th minute.

Why didn't I just press "Prnt Scrn" to begin with?

Why am I so bloody stupid? :(

I'm truly devastated.

I'm at the end of the season, just won the Spanish Cup Final and I'm in the Final of the Euro Cup plus 5 points clear of the chasing pack in the league, I can't start again.

What a wombat I am.

I'm truly devastated.

I'm at the end of the season, just won the Spanish Cup Final and I'm in the Final of the Euro Cup plus 5 points clear of the chasing pack in the league, I can't start again.

What a wombat I am.

You have no other choice...none at all...you must restart...

And yes, definitely a marsupial of some sort.

After looking through the "Funny Screenshots" thread, I seen the one where someone had the game time on 6 days, 6 hours and 6 minutes.

The addictedness rating was "The number of the beast! I think I'm possessed!"

So I was 3 days or so into my game and made a mental note to keep checking so when I reached this 1 minute window I would save the screen for my own amusement.

I set a reminder on my calender and this morning set the timer on my phone to go off 8 minutes before the "magic" time.

The timer just went off there and I set the laptop, well, on my lap and waited.

8 minutes later I went to the game status screen and to my delight there it was: 6,6,6 "The number of the beast!"

The thing is, on occasion my "Prnt Scrn" button doesn't seem to work so I decided to save the game first so I could go back to it if need be.

The saving seemed to take forever (way longer than usual) and when the bar finally went away the game status said:

6 Days, 6 Hours, 7 Minutes "remember, eating makes blah blah blah I'm so effing angry" :mad:

I couldn't believe it; I loaded up the game again thinking it had been saved from the moment I pressed "Ctrl + S", but I was still on the 7th minute.

Why didn't I just press "Prnt Scrn" to begin with?

Why am I so bloody stupid? :(

I'm truly devastated.

What a wombat I am.

why do you care about the number of days i am on 67 days beat that.

why do you care about the number of days i am on 67 days beat that.

Think someone missed the "." --- he was trying to go for 6 6 6 to get a screenshot of the addictiveness rating that ONLY appears when your played time is 6 6 6.

*too drunk to carry on typing, turning in for the night.

going to go crying to the missus now for a while.

I can only imagine what her response to this one will be....

"You're crying about WHAT????"........

That is unlucky . But at least you can look forward to to trying to do it again :)

Ps . Sunderland fans are a bunch of hypocrits , look at were they were 2 seasons ago . Nuff said.

And that is why I can laugh at Newcastle, because I know more than anyone how much we were laughed at during those 3 seasons.

i don't know what you mean do you mean that you seea nuber like 100% addicted or something like that.

My favourite band is Iron Maiden.

One of their biggest (and most controversial) hits is called "The Number Of The Beast".

When the game status reaches 6 days, 6 hours and 6 minutes* it says at "Addictedness rating" - "The number of the beast, I think I'm possessed!"

But it is there only for that one single minute, and then gone again.

I wanted to capture a screen shot of this to keep as my desktop background, for my own personal amusement. But in my panic I saved the game in case I missed it, yet missed it anyway because the time to save took me past 6,6,6 to 6,6,7.

*In the very unlikely chance you didn't know - in the Bible in the book of Revelation, the number of the Beast (Satan/Devil/El ruddy Diablo) is given as 6.6.6

PS - Yes Peter-Evo, my wee heart was all a-flutter.... :D

My favourite band is Iron Maiden.

One of their biggest (and most controversial) hits is called "The Number Of The Beast".

When the game status reaches 6 days, 6 hours and 6 minutes* it says at "Addictedness rating" - "The number of the beast, I think I'm possessed!"

But it is there only for that one single minute, and then gone again.

I wanted to capture a screen shot of this to keep as my desktop background, for my own personal amusement. But in my panic I saved the game in case I missed it, yet missed it anyway because the time to save took me past 6,6,6 to 6,6,7.

*In the very unlikely chance you didn't know - in the Bible in the book of Revelation, the number of the Beast (Satan/Devil/El ruddy Diablo) is given as 6.6.6

PS - Yes Peter-Evo, my wee heart was all a-flutter.... :D

Im suprised you have the strength to make such a lengthy post!

Very interesting...I've never noticed after playing almost a year and countless of games!

I'm not sure if this is exclusive to FM08 or has always been there.

I've played the series since CM4 and never knew this until earlier in the week when I was reading through the "Funny Screenshots" thread and seen it.

I was leaving the game on over night on my laptop in preparation for this single moment.

Checking in on it all the time and setting alarms to go off just before the big event.

I'm baffled that I messed it up after all the waiting.

Oh, the irony. :(

i don't know what you mean do you mean that you seea nuber like 100% addicted or something like that.

At exactly 6 days 6 hours and 6 minutes of game time you see a message of "The number of the beast, I think I'm possessed!" as the addictedness rating on the game status screen. It will only be there for that minute, though.

Archived