The greatest acquisition in FM12 history

Fair play. That's a great signing for Melbourne lol.

I remember signing Danny Tiatto from Man City a few years ago. I was an Irish team, part timers. Why he went to me? I don't know. He was free though lol.

Only in 2012? Hmmmm......

I can screenshot the whole process if you would like. Agent offered him around (out of contract), I offered him a contract, luckily had my Marquee spot open and for some strange reason he accepted.

He signed for Lausanne (sp?) in Switzerland in my last game and then moved to Ligue 2 in France. His stats looked good, but seemed to be playing for 2nd/3rd rate teams.

In FM11 I had him as my main striker for Milan and he was banging in 30-40 goals a season. A great signing for you!

He signed for Lausanne (sp?) in Switzerland in my last game and then moved to Ligue 2 in France. His stats looked good, but seemed to be playing for 2nd/3rd rate teams.

In FM11 I had him as my main striker for Milan and he was banging in 30-40 goals a season. A great signing for you!

I wonder if his reputation isn't as high as it once was?

I don't know how he is in FM12, but I've had Paloschi play for a variety of my clubs over the years, and he's always been dependable.

he's still very good in FM12, not as good as he was in FM11 but pretty close. i signed him as a rotation/bench player but he instantly proved to be a key player for me. i just started my second season and he's scored in every game except 1. 16 goals in 9 apps so far. he's keeping damiao on the bench for crying out loud

you can get paloschi on a bosman starting 12/31/2011, it's almost too easy

i think i can top yours though. i managed to sign 25 y/o samir nasri on a bosman in FM11, for Siena, in Serie B. i spent all the previous season sweet talking him and declaring interest so that he would demand higher wages from arsenal. wenger tried extending nasri's contract 3 or so times throughout the season but in the end, he signed for siena instead of the likes of madrid and chelsea because he felt he had a good relationship with me. he already had me as favorite personnel before i even signed him. i did something similar with buonanotte as well in FM10

That is the craziest transfer I have ever seen. What are his wages in £'s?

I wonder how quick he will want a move to a bigger club, you could make a huge amount of money on him.

He's on A$29,000 a week as a marquee signing, which I think is about 19,500 pounds. I'm already getting news updates saying it will take at least A$13,000,000 to get him from me, but I have set an asking price of A$22,500,000 so people don't offer me a smallish offer and the board stuff me up by accepting.

Archived