When on holiday, results are so bad

Does anybody know why results are so bad when you go on holiday?

For example before I went on holiday I had won 10 of the previous 12 games.

Then when I holiday I played 14 games and won 3 and they were in the cup games and going 11 without a win in the league.

I played all he games with the same tactics and using the same squad were possible, so why the total drastic turn around in results?

Ass man basically screws with the sides morale by saying different options than you normally would.

I accidentally clicked 'ass man takes control of teamtalks' for one match and this is what i saw -

I was losing 1-0 at half time and normally i would say (assertive- not happy, which would give most of my players motivation or focus but the ass man says 'relaxed' which in turn makes my players relaxed and not motivated. I ended up losing 4-1 and my ass man says 'nothing' at full time and i end up with half my squad 'looking to switch off'. The ass man has really good stats needed for an ass man and has a CA of 160 but after being at my club for 3 yrs and talking crap like this, i think i might sack the ba***rd!!

All in all, ass managers DO NOT make great team talkers.

After winning Spanish 2nd Division with Andorra 6 rounds before the end I holidayed until 2nd of July. I didn't know that even the winner would have to play quals to promote. He won one of those 6 matches, drew three and lost two. Then he baaarely managed to win the qual final on away goals.

Leaving the assistant to manage the team while holidaying is a recipe for disaster. He won't overperform at all, so if you are doing better than expected the assistant will ruin everything.

It depends on your AssMan's attributes. Sometimes they can be quite good at certain things, I let mine deal with team talks and it's fine. I won't let him manage the games though, because even if you ask it to use current tactics and team selection, he seems to deviate from it. Generally the starting tactic will be the same, but he is then free to make tactical adjustments whenever he likes, which could be completely different to the ones you would use.

Does anybody know why results are so bad when you go on holiday?

For example before I went on holiday I had won 10 of the previous 12 games.

Then when I holiday I played 14 games and won 3 and they were in the cup games and going 11 without a win in the league.

I played all he games with the same tactics and using the same squad were possible, so why the total drastic turn around in results?

Don't go on holiday then lol :D

I'm a lower league team trying to get to the prem but playing 46 games a season is a long time and I just want to get to the championship before controlling the whole season.

So basically i play the first 10 to 15 match's and get high in the league, then holiday for the same amount and see where i am then. If im doing well i'll holiday for a bit longer until the last 10 of the season where i have to rescue what my assistant messed up or cruise to promotion if he done an ok job. Like now I'm sat 10th in league 1, 2 points of a playoff place with 9 games to go.

Archived