future english striker

Depends what you're looking for! You've got little, pacy forwards such as Walcott, Welbeck and Sturridge, and if you drop a division the likes of Marvin Sordell and Wilfried Zaha. Dale Jennings is in that mould as well. Then you've got the bigger, battering ram type forwards like Andy Carroll and Connor Wickham, I struggle to think of any lower league players of that description. Finally you've have the likes of Gary Hooper and Sam Baldock, who don't really fit either of those types, but are still very useful for a lot of teams. My favourite would be Wickham, but he needs to be nurtured.

Sturridge, but you need to get him tutored early on to improve his professionalism if you want him to reach his maximum potential. He does perform brilliantly despite his (relatively low) attributes (compared to other top strikers when at their full potential) anyway.

Sturridge, but you need to get him tutored early on to improve his professionalism if you want him to reach his maximum potential. He does perform brilliantly despite his (relatively low) attributes (compared to other top strikers when at their full potential) anyway.

I imagine that would have to do with his pace. You know how pacy strikers are in this game.

Jay Rodriguez has turned out pretty well for me.

I have noticed him several times, used to buy him on FM10 I think it was always turns into a good goal scorer.

Carroll and Sturridge would make a good strike partnership.

thanks for the replys but i was not thinking of the likes of carroll, walcott,etc.. was looking for english youth age range 17 to 20.thanks

Adam Campbell at Newcastle is a prospect. Not got far enough to see how good he can become but he's always highly recommended by coaches and i'm playing as Arsenal.

Archived