"Achievement Unlocked"

I've looked through the manual and I've searched the threads here on the forum, and I can't find any references to the various "Achievement Unlocked" notices that pop up in the lower right hand corner of the screen when certain benchmark events occur, like your first victory, a record winning streak, etc. Are these just notices, or do they (as in certain EA games) unlock additional features not available to the first-time player?

Anyone ever unlock them all?

On FM11 quite a few achievements were bugged - and would not unlock ie. scouting knowledge of 75% did not work for me.

A lot of them are pointless and have never been acheived in real-life. To achieve them in the game would be very unrealistic - and that's not the way I roll! :)

I'll just take whatever comes along naturally. I won't go out of my way to unlock anything in particular. 20/90 thus far...

Not to my knowledge, typically there's been bugs that prevent you from unlocking every single one, that or just random chance making it incredibly difficult. I managed 66/84 on FM2011, but I didnt strive for them all :p I dont even have the youtube upload achievement which would be incredibly easy to get if I wanted it.

Somehow I've managed 21/90 on Fm2012, and I've only played like 1 season :p

I've done the Brazilian one. But getting out of the Brazilian leagues was a bit of a nightmare. Teams just laughed at your interest. Actully, Dortmund laughed at me. Then Everton laughed at me. Sunderland were very keen and hired me. Then a few weeks later I was linked to the Chelsea job? Weird turn of events.

I have 40 done of 90. I'm going to go through them and see what can be done a long term save and short term saves. See what I can get done.

Wonder what happens if you unlock them all?

Its the taking teams from the top to bottom i could never be bothered with, once or twice yes, but in the 6/7 leagues, nae chance. A few would be easier to do this year because of the adding and removing leagues features. The scouting one always got me, and the coaching one, i have never managed to get every coach at 5 stars, but when i get 4 star coaches i never look again unless they are poached.

For FM11?????

Yup, that one and the Intercontinental one are both on 0% worldwide, I remember reading somewhere in the Steam forums that if even 1 person gets an achievement it moves to 0.1%. It may well be you get the notification, but it doesn't actually unlock, happened to me a few times with this years, but that was in offline mode.

Yup, that one and the Intercontinental one are both on 0% worldwide, I remember reading somewhere in the Steam forums that if even 1 person gets an achievement it moves to 0.1%. It may well be you get the notification, but it doesn't actually unlock, happened to me a few times with this years, but that was in offline mode.

Can't explain why it's at 0% perhaps it's not counting the .001%? It's very rare then.

Here I have completed the Brazil Hero and the Steam Achievements Global Stats say it's at 0%

Unless I make up 0.1% of the Football Community

brazil%20hero.PNG

And it's at 0%

brazil%20hero%200%20percent.PNG

Why people question other people on here is beyond me? As if I have any reason to lie about it...

I have seen a lot of people get the scouting one to the right level and not unlock the achievement on FM11. Same goes for continental king one I won every Champions League on every playable continent plus one in Oceania but the achievement did not unlock. You might have been lucky I mean if it was less than 0.01% then steam may show 0% instead. As for not believing you this is GD after all lol.

Why people question other people on here is beyond me? As if I have any reason to lie about it...

I wasn't accusing you of lying, its something that came up a number of times over the past year and that's how I new it was on 0%, I didn't go and check to deliberately make you look like a liar. It may well be I was wrong about the 0% thing, I can't remember the source though. It does seem highly unlikely less than 0.1% of players got 75% scouting, maybe an early patch bugged it and you were one of the view who got it in time?

I don't remember when I got it. But it was damn hard to do and took a very long time.

But because the stats say 0% doesn't mean it hasn't been done. 1 person would not be 0.1% of the playing community. Maybe not even 100 or 1000 or 10000 would equate to 0.1% of the community.

Archived