Front of the FM11 Box - COYH banner?

Only just noticed this - the front of the box for FM11 features a stadium of fans in blue and white in the background, and there are two banners on the front cover, one of which proclaims 'Best Manager in the World' and the other 'COYH!'

For those who don't know, which I imagine is very few of you, COY stands for Come On You. So, for instance, if you are a fan of St Albans City (like me :p) you might use 'COYS' when posting on an Internet message board. This of course stands for 'Come On You Saints'!

So, who is this team beginning with H? Presumably that would be their nickname and they play in blue and white?

Is it perhaps Stockport County - Come on you Hatters! COYH! :D

Anyone care to guess?

According to Acronym Geek it is one of the following:

Cut Off Your Hands

Church of Your Heart

Come on you Hatters

Come Out of Your Hole

Cut Off You Hands

Cut Off Your Hands's

Cutt Off Your Hands

I'm not convinced it is any of them tbh :D

They don't play in the right colours though! :p

Although we do know that Miles is a fan. :D

The colour of the box changes every year though. Doesnt mean that its not a hidden message from Miles though. Most likely Hornets. Good spot.

I preferred the FM10 one with blue and yellow. Should have had a COYS banner! :p

If you look closely at the FM10 box there is a banner on the front cover, 2nd tier of the stand. It is only part of the banner as the FM10 logo covers most of it up, but I am sure it says 'Come on you blues'.

heres something ive been wondering, whats happened to

"Regards C."

That was so 2008. ;)

On a serious note, I got told to stop it by the authoritarian moderator Dafuge (:p) and so I obeyed his command with immediate effect.

To be honest, I actually cringe a bit when I come across old posts by me with the 'regards, C.' at the end. :o

If I had to resort to such extremes, I'd still attempt to play FM with my mouth. How hard could it be to use a trackpad with your tongue?!

A more important question is how people many have tried since reading this...

I'd probably go with Hoops as in Hula Hoops

Archived