Managing players with dopey names!!!!

cfcx

does anyone else do this? if im managing a side and the have a player named eg Pinas, Woodcock, Goodwillie, Smallpiece etc no matter if they were regen and could be next Messi i would have to sell them on. Is this just weird compulsive behaviour i have picked up or are there other weirdo's out there that do similar stuff?:confused:

sorry not just male organ related was intended just 1st to mind. the left back named rat for example, also the centrehalf i think called kuntz and a czech centrehalf called milan fukal to mix it up a bit. this is just a bit of fun guys its the weekend wind your necks in a degree or two

sorry not just male organ related was intended just 1st to mind. the left back named rat for example, also the centrehalf i think called kuntz and a czech centrehalf called milan fukal to mix it up a bit. this is just a bit of fun guys its the weekend wind your necks in a degree or two

lol.

If they were world class i'd keep them despite their names.

ARS BANDEET is def the best!! fair do's i dont think he ever been on fm but i think played for algeria in the 70's. if was in the game now as he was a central midfield player would be great to see in the commentary box "Ars Bandeet has dominated today"! I may create him as a one off id keep

Not quite the funny name, but when i was playing Bromley in FM2010, I had a player called Simon Bird, and whenever he scored I just had to sing that bird is the word song. It was like his own little theme, he wasnt very good but I think I played him anyway just because I wanted to sing that song.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived