Broken Ultimatum

And ................ he's gone. Official. FACT.

And why the pity? Sure Inter have injuries, but unlike Porto, the side wasn't dismantled when Mourinho left. A treble-winning side has lost one fringe player and one certified nutter; otherwise, he's stuffed up with the same squad he inherited. What's more, he's likely trousered up to 12 MILLION QUID in six months - ah, the price of (double) failure. Where can I get some of that?

I agree the game sacks you for such stupid things these days! It's not like you've destroyed the most prestigous club in England or taken the European champions and domestic double winners to 7th in Serie A ;)

...Benitez managed united?!

The question is though... where to next?

Apparently lots of clubs interested.

Now what I'd like to know, is where I can get a job, with a goatee and a knack of upsetting my employers and co-staff, whilst earning ridiculous sums of money, then a ludicrous severance package when it eventually falls apart!

Now what I'd like to know, is where I can get a job, with a goatee and a knack of upsetting my employers and co-staff, whilst earning ridiculous sums of money, then a ludicrous severance package when it eventually falls apart!

Blackburn :thup:

Apparently lots of clubs interested.

I am at a total loss to understand why anyone would be interested in the one man team wrecking machine that is the fat Spanish waiter. :confused:

The only place I would want to see him end up, is arsenal. :D

Archived