I am getting really angry

This is ****

everytime i had set i can check the morale, condition and fitness on the tactic screen, and created a copy of current view, everytime i made, it gone after every matches, wtf?

I had edited a set piece tactic, it also gone, wtf?

I have to set it again before every matches? Wtf!

This is ****

everytime i had set i can check the morale, condition and fitness on the tactic screen, and created a copy of current view, everytime i made, it gone after every matches, wtf?

I had edited a set piece tactic, it also gone, wtf?

I have to set it again before every matches? Wtf!

Please cut out the language on the forum- thanks

I assume you'll be wanting to be placed on the transfer list.

That really made me chuckle - cheers xD

i know the patch, but its still the same.

i have to start a new save?

or what?

AFAIK, the patch should be completely save game compatible. I personally haven't encountered this issue since the patch and my save was started shortly after the first hotfix.

If the game is still presenting the same problem, check you installed the patch correctly and, if so, consider starting a new save. I know it's not ideal but there's probably no way around it at this point in time.

The only other option is to wait for the next patch to see whether the problem is resolved then.

can any1 tell me do i have to start a new save to get it fixed?

It's saved game compatible, but you're always advised to start a new game regardless.

Edit - ooh, and we're going to come across as forum nazis here, but no text speak either please. Thanks!

when i start a new game it prompt 11.1.0 update, but i used 11.1.1 patch already, is it correct?

11.1.0 will be listed as this is the database version as the new patch didn't include any database changes in order to make it save game compatible. It will say 11.1.1 next to Football Manager 2011 in the preferences screen however.

11.1.0 will be listed as this is the database version as the new patch didn't include any database changes in order to make it save game compatible. It will say 11.1.1 next to Football Manager 2011 in the preferences screen however.

its only show 11.1 not 11.1.1

YAY Robin is happy.

So the problem wasn't so bad and you fixed it with some help. You'll see its much easier to get an answer being polite and how happy it can make you when you day

3 cheers for these forums and happy people :D

YAY Robin is happy.

So the problem wasn't so bad and you fixed it with some help. You'll see its much easier to get an answer being polite and how happy it can make you when you day

3 cheers for these forums and happy people :D

nope, i fixed it by myself LOL:p

Archived