Best Debut Ever!

Yea I've got some great regens in my Plymouth side, I think this is the best regen I've ever had though. It's just a shame he's very weak with his left foot, although I think the amazing attributes he has will make up for that.

Wow, that guy is possibly the best player I've ever seen on Football Manager.

I have a huge scouting network, top quality scouts in England, Argentina, Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal etc, scouting under 18 players only. This guy has been on my radar since he was 17 but didn't look that amazing, he was a bit of a late developer, and also I don't really like totally one-footed players so I let him go elsewhere. He ended up at Real and luckily had a £24m release clause.

I usually snap up 2 and a half or 3 star players when they're 18 or under for fairly cheap though.

How do you find people that good people who i scout are only decent for the prem and even if i was going to buy them i have to pay 50+ million for them

I've never used an editor on any FM, and certainly wouldn't bother posting a pic of him if I had. Anyway, what I don't understand is how his attributes can be so high, but he has a 'very weak' left foot. Surely someone so gifted shouldn't be so utterly useless with their left foot...its a bit silly IMO.

I mean take my other star striker for example, he's strong with both feet and is rated as 4 and a half star by my coaches, while Ferreira is only 4 star, yet his attributes don't look anywhere near as good.

211jexh.jpg

has to be edited.

I've never used an editor on any FM, and certainly wouldn't bother posting a pic of him if I had. Anyway, what I don't understand is how his attributes can be so high, but he has a 'very weak' left foot. Surely someone so gifted shouldn't be so utterly useless with their left foot...its a bit silly IMO.

I mean take my other star striker for example, he's strong with both feet and is rated as 4 and a half star by my coaches, while Ferreira is only 4 star, yet his attributes don't look anywhere near as good.

211jexh.jpg

If he was two-footed he wouldn't have such high attributes, some highly talented players are only one-footed and if you get a player with high PA and only one good foot their attributes will end up looking really high.

The reason why you're other striker is rated better is probably because his CA is better but because he has two good feet his attributes don't look as good, but base your judgements on their performances.

I bought him off Real, he had a £24m release clause so they didn't have any choice. I could have bought him for £3m at 18 though, but I let him go to Real as he didn't look as amazing as he does now, and the very weak left foot also put me off at the time.

To be honest that many 20s does make him look edited, so don't get shirty!

Who did you buy him off - they're idiots for accepting 26 million?

Do a search for both footed on the forums to read about how it takes up CA.

i usually dont agree but with this i do, He looks way to good sorry

To anyone saying this player is edited, all i will say is that I play FM in the way I believe it is meant to be played, ie no editing or anything that I consider to be cheating. IMO there's no point playing the game if you're gonna bother doing anything like that, it would spoil the enjoyment of discovering players like this. This is the best regen I've ever had in FM, I just got lucky.

Anyway, check out Canales in my game. He is 32 (his physical stats used to be higher but have declined a bit) and has the same amount of 20's as my player. Canales is fairly strong with his right foot as well as being very strong with his left, whereas my player is very weak with his left foot. So if Canales can look that good with two good feet, it's pretty clear that while being extremely rare, it's perfectly possible for a player to have such high attributes, especially taking into account the very weak foot thing.

28qr901.jpg

To be honest, if the OP was going to edit in the perfect player, he'd surely have given him better flair & acceleration plus pushed the pace up to max (knowing how important it is in this game). Plus, he'd probably be a two footed player!

I don't believe he is edited and I congratulate the OP on finding a quality regen. :)

Archived