Omg pa=199!!

I'd think at 23 , he is too old to be tutored.

But, remember, that GKs don't peak until around 28 to 33, much later than outfield players. So, I'd say he still has a good chance to come very close to his PA. As some others have mentioned, he will ned regular first team games to have any hope.

A loan might be an option, but as he is an established international already, I would think it will be unlikely he will go anywhere.

seen a few with 200, though they always seam to be let down in one or two key attributes where ever they play. Like natural fitness being 6 or stamina being 7. While that does not effect your GK it totally ruins the rest of your players. Even on the GK I found with 200 he had awful mental stats and never got on with any GK I tried to coach him with, tbh I don't think I have ever had a successful GK tutoring.

seen a few with 200, though they always seam to be let down in one or two key attributes where ever they play. Like natural fitness being 6 or stamina being 7. While that does not effect your GK it totally ruins the rest of your players. Even on the GK I found with 200 he had awful mental stats and never got on with any GK I tried to coach him with, tbh I don't think I have ever had a successful GK tutoring.

National Fitness is an indication of how fast they recover in between matches so it's not a key attribute. Stamina 7 is bad for outfield players but doesn't matter to GKs as they don't run around the field. I personally think GKs are the easiest to tutor though, as long as you have a nice tutoring GK.

your joking right? If i had a goal keeper with 199 PA i wouldnt be happy with 15 for command of area, 13 for communication and rushing out, surprised anyone would be?
what training schedule are you using? You dont want just focus on tutoring him and not developing his physical stats too

You were talking about physical attributes, which I think is decent enough already. Ofc I want key attributes like command of area, communication, rushing out to be higher.

ok my bad, still a keeper with 9 for agility? Surely thats not what you would consider good? Remembering that 199 is near enough the highest rating a player can have?

Still has the potential but i think too much focus is being thrown on the mental side rather than his actual ability

Actual training is important, yes. But if the mental attributes are not right, even the best training and best coaches may not improve him much. If you go into the tactics forum and read the many good articles like SFrazer's, you will find that mental attributes of professionalism, ambition, workrate and determination (in that order) are the most crucial, followed by game time amongst others. Training / coaches will just distribute points to the respective attributes.

I had a IV striker, PA 189 and with the potential to be a next Drogba. Professionalism? 8. Ambition? 1. Even with the best coaches and tutors, he didn't improve and is in no-man's land now. Ambition 12 and Professionalism 7 isn't very good for the OP's player.

Best of luck to you in whatever way you think too. It's your game and it doesn't affect me at all. I just feel the OP should be properly informed.

Archived