Omg pa=199!!

I'm sure that's not Spanish or Brazilian :/

Either way why would the scout change the name......I am confused.

:D Genie Scout is an editor which shows you the CA / PA and hidden attributes. It just happens that the most recent version has this bug where some Spanish or Brazilian players changed to an Asian name on display. You will still get their correct names in the game.

That's the part I don't understand....The program is taking the data from the save. I can't understand why it doesn't get the name right. I am sure it works on the same premise of FMRTL in that regard. I don't understand taking data from section PA/CA is correct yet the names are changed.

That's the part I don't understand....The program is taking the data from the save. I can't understand why it doesn't get the name right. I am sure it works on the same premise of FMRTL in that regard. I don't understand taking data from section PA/CA is correct yet the names are changed.

It's a third party programme with no support from the developers, it is going to have problems like this.

GKs are notioriously difficult to improve if you already have good options ahead of them. Unlike outfield players you often can't afford to rotate your GK too much and GKs tend to pick up fewer injuries, meaning less playing time for the young back-ups. I think you may have missed your chance with this guy. He can still improve through training and matches but I don't think you'll see his CA go up anywhere near 199.

Archived