How to manage San Marino?

They have six players in their squad when I load every league. But why is it that nations like American Samoa or Cook Islands have a squad full of players that play for domestic teams in American Samoa and Cook Islands respectively? Why is it not the same with San Marino?

I once beat Poland away from home 2-0. Andy Selva (absolute god!) scored a 35 yard free kick.

In the same group, we twice took the lead over the Czech Republic - lost 4-2 eventually though.

By the time I finished that save, was 101st in the world.

On another note, once I saw San Marino beat Italy 2-1 in a world cup qualifier in something like 2013, sat there literally gobsmacked!

I think that loading Serie C2 from the Calcio also works

San Marino got many regens in my save, though obviously all were crap (Even more than 99% of real-life players)

Oh, and there's another requirement. You have to be crazy to manage San Marino XD

I've managed San Marino on 08, 09, 10. So far my best achievement was getting them to 61st in the world rankings, without getting to an actual tournament. Best I did on that front was the play-offs for the World Cup. Best result away to Russia 3-2. Worst result, 9-0 home to Brazil. The highs and lows of San Marinese Management.

Archived