Which Job From Top 4???

Well Chelsea have a great squad already and begin with a transfer ban if i can remember

Manchester United have money to buy players and also some good young talent

Arsenal have plenty of good talent to nurture

Liverpool have tight funds from the beginning

All in all id say Arsenal, just depends what your looking for in a game

Putting aside my Liverpool-supporting hat, I'd choose Arsenal - to try and continue on Wenger's approach of really relying on bringing through young players while still challenging for the title would be a challenge - otherwise it might be a bit pointless. My Liverpool games are never my favourites, the big team games get boring after a couple of seasons imo.

Arsenal are the most fun from my experience due to the youthfulness and the oppurtunity to continue policys of good football and youth purchasing. However maybe you should consider Man City (I know you are a Utd fan and this may be a big nono) because they start off with a good team, but with plenty of funds to continue building. So you can actually build up the team you want, in the style you want, over a couple of seasons. They are the perfect team IMO for putting your stamp on and getting the players you want real quick.

I have just started a game with Chelsea and having fun so far. £52 million to spend (with title challenge selected). Spent it all on Sergio Aguero (this is his min release clause). The squad is getting on a bit, so in the future I will be adopting a youth only policy.Save a bit of money and get a new stadium. Not going to give up until I have won more league titles / champions leagues than Man Utd/ Liverpool.

Archived