Hardcore fans?

It could also mean they get more restless after less time then other fans.

For example, in one with 0% hardcore fans, they could want you out after, say, 8 months of bad performances. Hardcore fans as 100% could want you out after less time, maybe, 4 months?

Thats what I think anyway. Hope it helped icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThfcJoe:

It could also mean they get more restless after less time then other fans.

For example, in one with 0% hardcore fans, they could want you out after, say, 8 months of bad performances. Hardcore fans as 100% could want you out after less time, maybe, 4 months?

Thats what I think anyway. Hope it helped icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or two weeks in Newcastle icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flair:

hardcore fans = geordies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And for normal peoples (peoples from other nations than UK).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Amaroq:

Think of it as "The fans who would follow you if you got relegated". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't Atletico Madrid's season ticket sales increase after they were relegated. Therefore, their hardcore fans percentage must be around 120%

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Amaroq:

Think of it as "The fans who would follow you if you got relegated". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHS, Top example. I believe SI implement this as your minimum attendance regardless of your situation.

As for that person who said they would want you sacked quicker, well that is just rubbish!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

Didn't Atletico Madrid's season ticket sales increase after they were relegated. Therefore, their hardcore fans percentage must be around 120% </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can you have a percentage above 100%?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As for that person who said they would want you sacked quicker, well that is just rubbish! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do have to say, though, he's got a good thought process(if I understand what he's saying).

I too would think that hardcore fans would be much more sensitive with performances, since they want the most from their team... whereas casual fans may not care so much, and let more slip by.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FM-GAMER-4-LIFE:

I hate it when people cheat, only cheating youself </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very interesting.

What's your view on completely irrelevant posts?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KK2003:

How can you have a percentage above 100%? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the thing - it kind of flaws Amaroq's argument.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KK2003:

That's the thing - it kind of flaws Amaroq's argument. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't both seriously believe you can't have a percentage over 100 do you? What's a 500% increase of 100?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FM-GAMER-4-LIFE:

I hate it when people cheat, only cheating youself </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate it when people try and dictate how you should play your game that you paid for with your own money.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BJG123:

You don't both seriously believe you can't have a percentage over 100 do you? What's a 500% increase of 100? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's decontextualised - you can't have more than 100% of a number of fans - as that's more fans than the number of fans. Put it this way - you can't eat 120% of a pie - you'd need another pie.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by im ya dad:

Just wondering what hardcore fans are and the point of having them because on the editor no teams have any hardcore fans </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would define a Hardcore fan as a fan who supports his local side no-matter what.

Fans that I describe as not being hardcore are the fans that only support a team because of their success e.g. the Man United plastics that have never set foot in Old Trafford and live hundreds of miles away.

Geordies = Hardcore fans = Laughable... icon_biggrin.gif

Only you lot think you're hardcore, when Matty Pattison was on loan to us before signing perminantly he commented on how 24000 Norwich fans show more passion than 52000 Newcastle ones.. icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BJG123:

600. 100=100% therefore 500% would be 500, and a 500% increase on 100 is 600.

You can always have more than 100%. It depends on your base comparison. If I have 20,000 fans in year 1 and 25,000 fans in year 2 that is a 25% increase in fans, meaning I have 125% of the fans I had in year 1.

The point being raised here, is that the base number if size of the stadium, not the number of fans. IE - I have 10,000 seats but 15,000 hardcore fans therefore I have 150% hardcore fans compared to attending fans.

You don't both seriously believe you can't have a percentage over 100 do you? What's a 500% increase of 100? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but you can't have a percentage above 100% in this case. You can't have more than 100% of your fans being hardcore fans. 100% of your fans are ALL your fans.

Yes, but you can't have a percentage above 100% in this case. You can't have more than 100% of your fans being hardcore fans. 100% of your fans are ALL your fans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only if you take the meaning of "Hardcore fan percentage" to be the percentage of all fans that are hardcore, rather than the percentage of those who go to watch matches, 150% here would indicate all fans are, which fill the stadium, plus 50% more, it's just badly worded.

Yes, but you can't have a percentage above 100% in this case. You can't have more than 100% of your fans being hardcore fans. 100% of your fans are ALL your fans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only if you take the meaning of "Hardcore fan percentage" to be the percentage of all fans that are hardcore, rather than the percentage of those who go to watch matches, 150% here would indicate all fans are, which fill the stadium, plus 50% more, it's just badly worded. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Personally I would take it to mean percentage of fans which are 'hardcore', in which case it obviously couldn't be more than 100% (ie all the fans). Say a team maybe have 80% casual fans and 20% hardcore fans and they would likely suffer more from relegation than a team with a 50/50 split.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by B. Stinson:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As for that person who said they would want you sacked quicker, well that is just rubbish! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do have to say, though, he's got a good thought process(if I understand what he's saying).

I too would think that hardcore fans would be much more sensitive with performances, since they want the most from their team... whereas casual fans may not care so much, and let more slip by. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's how i'd interpret it - the fans would turn up to watch you no matter what - but they'd be much more vocal if they felt you weren't much good.

Archived