Portsmouth in patch 10.3?

Sorry to complain so soon, but why are they not in administration? :thdn:

They also havent been docked the 9 points, and most amusing is that on the club information screen they dont have any debts, and the club is valued at 28.5 million?! :mad:

Despite reports suggesting their 60-70 million in debt.

Personally I was looking forward to the challenge with them in this patch, taking them back from the brink and back to past glories etc :)

Any thoughts?

For any new visitors to this thread.

Correct Pompey are not starting with -9 points

Transfer Embargo got removed at SI's request

Financials are taken from the leaked accounts and start from July and I have tried to replicate as much as possible given the FM financial model.

Thats about it, any questions do not hesitate to ask

Pompey haven't even officially been deducted 9 points yet! That's tomorrow.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4906109#post4906109

Because data lock was probably some time ago?

This, This, This :thup:

Will still be a great challenge buddy with next to no money to work with and stay up!

Staying up will be a lot harder from 10.2

Sheer

This better be harder than the promised hard 10.2 patch :p

They also havent been docked the 9 points,

They haven't been docked 9 points in real life. Needs to be ratified by the Premier League, however that meeting(which was to be tomorrow) has been postponed due to today's events. All this has taken place after data lock and the start of testing anyway.

most amusing is that on the club information screen they dont have any debts

I think you will find they do have huge debts in the game. I gave it a go managing them and it is very difficult!

Administration occurred far, far, far too late in real life to be considered for this patch. Significant debts are there now in the database which will cause Portsmouth massive obstacles however.

Cheers.

Administration occurred far, far, far too late in real life to be considered for this patch. Significant debts are there now in the database which will cause Portsmouth massive obstacles however.

Cheers.

Personally I think this is the best way to do it. I'd rather start at a debt ridden Portsmouth and try to avoid the impending Administration problem as opposed to starting a new season in administration with -9 points. That's just me though.

• SI Staff

The finances look better at the start of the game than they do IRL now for one major reason: The Season Ticket Income goes into the club coffers at the start of the FM season, which inflates the financial situation in July in the game world. As Sheer Class implied, the game will soon see Pompey struggling to pay off the large debts that are inputted in the db, so you will have to bear that in mind when managing them.

Good luck!

Archived