10.2 is becoming more and more enoying!

Guys come on , i know ive been winning and stuff, but i want goals , because of poor finishing on this game my 35 goal a season Dzeko is strugling to get 20 ,

look at this for example , yes i won , but i would have liked to batter them and have dzeko score a few. It happens to often

ManCityvManUtd.png

My advice: Create a tactic thats not as focused on CCC's. I play a short passing game with a single striker, and dont really create that many CCC. Still I managed to beat the premier league goalscoring record twice. The best one around the 100 league goals I think.

My advice: Create a tactic thats not as focused on CCC's. I play a short passing game with a single striker, and dont really create that many CCC. Still I managed to beat the premier league goalscoring record twice. The best one around the 100 league goals I think.

Epic fail.

THis is happening to often now , i mean look at the chances ive had (Man city) on these occasions thankfully ive won, but even my unstoppable Dzeko has now been stopped!

You may wish to check

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=188922

where AI dominated the game against me, being twice better than my team, they lead 1-4 and game ends 4-4.

That's not something I use to brag, I just believe that the AI plays by the same (ME?) rules and in the end of the day sometimes suffers the same as we do.

I'm not sure if the title of the thread is supposed to '...enjoying' or '...annoying'?!?

It’s a combination :p

So we're reduced to winning and still complaining?

Oh dear.

What’s next, complaints about winning the treble :rolleyes:

You think thats "enoying?"...

How about being me, playing with a formation that rarely scores but has only conceeded 2 in 15.

I then get frustrated at having loads of "ccc" but not scoring so I move my AMC into a Striker role and suddenly im banging in 5 a game but conceeding heaps too. (playing 4-1-2-3 with 3 strikers). The entire defensive shape is the same, so is the midfield, but the AMC has been pushed up.

ONE positional change, no changes whatsoever to any instructions and suddenly my side is a world class scoring team, and cannot defend. I do not see how moving a trequartista, to a striker should really have any effect to my 7 players behind him. However my once superb defence and shabby attack, suddenly gets ripped apart by through balls and my strikers who couldnt score are having double hattricks in 6-4 wins etc...

I have come to the conclusions that if you are winning, regardless of your CCC, be happy as 10.2 while its probably the best ME out there, is actually terrible in ways where just moving a player slightly advanced results in A LOT more goals (scored and conceeded), even though no actual instructions have been changed. A lot of this has to do with poor defending/silly CCC creation. Its a bug that makes it easiler to play certain formations and harder to play some. My 3 strikers is causing the AI to struggle to mark one of them all the time, theres always a lot of space for the central striker. Even as AMC, he is always getting space on his own with no marking working. (prob a bug with man marking/tight marking/central pair marking/defence being split by 1 through ball)

It's getting to the point where you can easily see that some formations are better defensively, and will not be fruitful up front regardless of playing staff/instructions while other formations score an abundance of goals but will get carved up. As stated changing a 4-1-2-1-2 to a 4-1-2-3 or 3-4-3 you will see an incredible difference in amount of goals scored WITHOUT instruction changes by just moving AMC to striker or DL/DR to ML/MR and DMC to DC - ive played hundreds of matches testing these things out.

Specific tactics = Better results/Goal Scored regardless of instructions

Random events/Injuries/cards > Tactics + World Class playing staff quite often in FM (more so than real life)

Team Talks/Conferences > Tactics too often in FM

Bad Team Talk + Bad Conference + Random Event = Impossible to win a match at times. SI also noted this saying that sometimes there is a bug in FM where 1 + 2 + 3 events can go against the human manager.

:)

Archived