My 1,000th game as a manager

@ mbchuz, correct, i bought Ronaldo when i was Real Madrid manager. This was before they bought him in real life and the transfer fee was virtually the same as in real life!

I took him to Liverpool on a free in 2022 after his contract expired. He's hardly played under me but i couldn't resist as his stats were still amazing even at 36/37 yrs old. He is retiring at the end of the season.

@ Adaka, Liverpool couldn't have afforded him in 2010 but now in 2024 they can afford anyone in the world ;)

I'm going to start a long career in FM10 after patch 2 but until then still loving my Liverpool save!

37824081.png w1506.png

Congratulations. I've been trying to reach that landmark for many years, but SI keep spoiling it by bringing out a new game every year !!!!!!!!! :p

I'd say your challenge for FM10 should be to hit 1000 games again but this time start as unemployed with minimum experience - see where that takes you in the game and how the stats compare.

Also - I love that skin, I wish it were available for FM10 :(

Congratulations. I've been trying to reach that landmark for many years, but SI keep spoiling it by bringing out a new game every year !!!!!!!!! :p

I'd say your challenge for FM10 should be to hit 1000 games again but this time start as unemployed with minimum experience - see where that takes you in the game and how the stats compare.

Also - I love that skin, I wish it were available for FM10 :(

I did start a game on FM10 with Shrewsbury and was going to stay there for the duration of my career but too many annoying issues for me in FM10 so i'm continuing with my 09 save till patch 2 is out.

Yeah, i love the Flex skin for 09, i'd cry tears of joy if it were released looking like this for FM10!

I did start a game on FM10 with Shrewsbury and was going to stay there for the duration of my career but too many annoying issues for me in FM10 so i'm continuing with my 09 save till patch 2 is out.

Yeah, i love the Flex skin for 09, i'd cry tears of joy if it were released looking like this for FM10!

I know what you mean about the issues. I dont usually get the game until the new year, once all the bugs are sorted out so its unusual that I've got it already - wish I hadn't so I could've done a little more on FM09

And Im the same with that skin because I've used it since FM06 (its a copy of the FM05 skin isn't it? Or something similarm either way its classice). TBH the official skins aren't to bad this time around, in the last few editions they've been awefull

1000 games?? nice

with Salernitana (fm08 still playing (beside FM10) almost 4000 matches

season 72

Jesus!! My last game ran to around 400/450 games and I thought I was doing well there :p

Archived