Pre-Match Advice Issue

I don't know if anyone else has come across this but, I'm playing as Liverpool and I'm really liking the Pre-Match Advice feature. However, it seems that everything that my assistant Sammy Lee advises, my first team coach, Mauricio Pellegrino, disagrees with.

As an example, before a match against Blackburn, Sammy Lee advised that Blackburn have a height advantage which is true to real life and isn't really an opinion, rather a fact. Yet Pellegrino disagrees with this, which is a little odd. I haven't seen him agree with a single piece of advice in around 8 or 9 games :D

It may not be much of a problem, but has anyone else noticed this?

Same thing happens with AC Milan. Coach disagrees with everything the Ass.Man says regarding tactics. If it's a formation or tempo issue or something, then you'll get a difference response (agrees, strongly agrees, etc...) but otherwise, the "advantages" things the coach almost always disagrees.

Same thing happens with AC Milan. Coach disagrees with everything the Ass.Man says regarding tactics. If it's a formation or tempo issue or something, then you'll get a difference response (agrees, strongly agrees, etc...) but otherwise, the "advantages" things the coach almost always disagrees.

Clearly a bug then :-(

So who is right, Ass Man or Coach? Pretty useless feature if we dont know!

I've noticed this with Liverpool as well. Don't think it really elaborates as to why he disagrees either. All I can think is that lee thinks they have 75% tactical knowledge and the other guy thinks it's 70%. Which is just petty :)

Also, at the bottom right of the screen it always has a 5 for tactic and 0 for everything else.

Anyone know what it means?

I have the same thing with Wolves. But this time it is my Physio who disagrees with all the tactics from my assistant manager. Seems like he's wanting to get fired.

See the physio knows that your assman's tactics will over-exert the players and leads to too many twists and strains. :)

Archived