How is a brother feeling?

DE-Z

Meh regardless of the title I have a few questions about everything and anything. Well actually the editor. So first of all i'm going to explain my situation.

I plan to scrap the Premiership. Why? Because it's ludacris and if I was in charge of the UEFA there would be massive re-vamps across Europe.

1st of all these are my plans;

To split the Premierleague into Premierleague 1 and Premierleague A. Both consisting of 18 teams. North in 1 and South in A.

I was just curious as to how Continental qualification would happen from here? Would the top 2 from each sub league get it? How would this work?

I have many ideas but this question is fundamental to my ideas.

Many thanks.

Yeh Platini haha gimp. He hates England.

Well no ? :S

It's psychological. Maybe if you had A Levels or studied it you would understand but Premierleague 2 would feel inferior to Premierleague 1 so it's 1 and A. Ok?

Platini doesn't hate England or English football. It's one of those ludicrous things that becomes a "truth" if enough people say it often enough. Some of his ideas are idiotic, but eh doesn't have an agenda against the English.

As for this idea of making the Premier League North and South, why on earth would you do that?

Premierleauge 1 and Premierleauge A? Not much logic in there. Why not call them Premier Leauge Ham sandwich and Premier League Crowbar.

That made me lol.

As has been said anything about the editor that is not from SI is just speculation, there are so many of these threads around at the moment.

It's psychological. Maybe if you had A Levels or studied it you would understand but Premierleague 2 would feel inferior to Premierleague 1 so it's 1 and A. Ok?

What about PLN and PLS?

Meh regardless of the title I have a few questions about everything and anything. Well actually the editor. So first of all i'm going to explain my situation.

I plan to scrap the Premiership. Why? Because it's ludacris and if I was in charge of the UEFA there would be massive re-vamps across Europe.

Just curious, but why is it ludicrous to you how it is now?

My God that was the most patronising garbage I have seen anyone write on here! If you are that clever you will have noticed that seeing as you have North in 1 league and South in the other league you could call them Premier League North and Premier League South! Try and treat people with a little more courteousy here!

Plus if the two league's are parallel to each other and on the same tier of the league system then using '1' and '2' won't be seen as a hierarchy thing and no-one will feel 'inferior'.

I think we're dangerously losing sight that this is a computer game, also. It doesn't matter if their feelings are 'hurt'. They are not real. ;)

My boss in work used to split us into teams called 1 and A, i assume because he didn't want to offend anyone in team 2 or B. Quite daft actually, along with anyone who actually complains they're in team 2 or B.

Anyways back to your idea, it's similar to something that's been mooted by Phil Gartside, Boltons Chairman which he proposes a 2-tier Premier League with no relegation. Could be tricky to implement in FM though.

Archived