The Vanilla

Didn't the demo come out just under 2 weeks before the game last year? FM09 was released on November 14th, I think the demo was out on a Saturday night, the 1st November if I remember correctly.

So going by that, this years demo should be out around the 17th October, seeing as the full game is being released on October 30th. That's when I'm expecting it anyway, any time before that will be an unexpected suprise.

curious, for the people of last year who downloaded the demo, i jsut waited till the full version... but were you able to switch your demo saves to the full game?

I have never done this myself as I like to start from scratch so I have a choice of database size. Remember that the demo's only ever contain a small database. As to your question yes you should be able to continue your demo save.

I am waiting for you! (: come out already!

Of course I am talking about the Demo ( The Vanilla ) maybe apple? watermelon? jk

Is anyone else as excited as me?

Even tho there is still time until it comes out :( makes me sad.

I am personally waiting for the strawberry version.

I have never done this myself as I like to start from scratch so I have a choice of database size. Remember that the demo's only ever contain a small database. As to your question yes you should be able to continue your demo save.

Ah i see, probably a man utd job then to get used to it, then start afresh with a new game on release.

curious, for the people of last year who downloaded the demo, i jsut waited till the full version... but were you able to switch your demo saves to the full game?

I don't think i can wait... when there is a demo out there and people are playing it and making comments about it

I am a curious person , I MUST play it too lol

Have you guys not heard that it was released yesterday on French websites?

If what you're saying is true, then the only answer would be a tester would have leaked the beta. And if so, then he or she would be in a lot of trouble having signed a Non Disclosure Agreement.

The real demo will be out 2 weeks before the full release.

If what you're saying is true, then the only answer would be a tester would have leaked the beta. And if so, then he or she would be in a lot of trouble having signed a Non Disclosure Agreement.

The real demo will be out 2 weeks before the full release.

Having signed a NDA? They wont stand up in court anyway, and besides that SI would need to find out who the perpetrator was.

Archived