The eBay teams making it in the SPL (eBay the sign up)

This is where I will do the updates for the sign up. I have put the SPL because the A league had too many rules and regulations. They will be joined in the SPL with Celtic, Dundee Utd, Hearts, Hibernian and Rangers. First match of season update soon.

I don't want to sound poshy or stuck up or anything, but that truly is a very uninformative opening post. There's absolutely nothing there to tell us what this sign-up is about, what has happened, who is participating. All we know is that it will take place in the Scottish Premier League and that you will be doing updates in this thread.

You have been a member of this community long enough now to know what is ecpected and you probably know that's not your best effort mate. I'm not trying to abuse you or anything in any way, just giving you constructive criticism that the OP is rubbish.

Does anyone want his place?

All you have to do is fill out this:

Team name:

Stadium name:

Kits:

Team name

You will get all of his players? Is there any way he can get back on the forums now he is banned?

Team name Afc Queens Park

Stadium name: Stadium of light

Kits: home strip black and white away strip green and black

This really is the worst run sign-up ever.

What is the point in setting up an experiment (which you will probably abandon anyway) when you have this running?

and now you're announcing that you are willing to let somebody else take this over, which to me sounds like you don't want to do it anymore. I would advise all users involved in this sign-up too not sign up for his next sign-up, which i'm sure will be up in a week or two.

He also abandoned a previous sign up to do this one, promising that he would see this one through. He also started a second story in FMS shortly after turning his first story into something half-decent. The guy just has a fixation on the new, which may actually be a sad reflection on our society today, that novelty and the new is better.

To top it all off, he get's A's, which, and I know this is harsh, judging by his posting efforts, literacy, and general forum behaviour makes me very worried about the standard of our education system.

This really is the worst run sign-up ever.

Completely concur.

ALso if anyone has some time they could take it over. I will do it if no one wants to.

Mate if you can't be arsed don't start in the first place. We all gave you fair chance at the beginning of this sign up, but do you seriously think anyone is going to bother with your next signup/experiment/whatever if you don't follow this through. If you're not going to finish this, please stop wasting our time.

OK - I was new to this forum - didn't realise the guy who started this sign-up got bored far too easily - this had good potential and I did play along - m1234 - if this doesn't start tonight I think you can forget about any new sign ups etc.

To top it all off, he get's A's, which, and I know this is harsh, judging by his posting efforts, literacy, and general forum behaviour makes me very worried about the standard of our education system.

Slightly harsh to turn many a poorly run sign-up, experiment or story into an insult about his education, and strangely enough, relating a forum post to the way the government runs the country..

• 2 weeks later...

FC United of Wycombe 2:0 Hearts (Xisco 2)

Rangers 1:1 AFC Totteringham (Scott McDonald)

Hibernian 0-1 Celtic

Gloucester Old Spots 0:2 SFC Queens Park (Diego Capel, Wayne Rooney)

Celtic 3:0 Real Ale

Kobe Rangers 2:0 FC United of Wycombe (Rafael Sobis)

Warminster Warriors 1:0 Gloucester Old Spots (Thierry Henry)

Hearts 2:1 Rangers

AFC Totteringham 3:0 Hibernian (Batistuta2, Landon Donovan)

Guest mikeytwigge

by another computer possibly but he could transfer pictures across from his laptop to his internet access point

When exactly is the next update? I know you have revision, as I will in a yera or two's time so I do understand, but all you have to do is hit continue and post the occasional screenshot. After your numerous failiures here and on FMS, you really need to keep this alive.

Archived