Still haven't bought fm2009

how strange... im on the 37th day of my arsenal game. i just sold fabregas, for 27 million to manchester city in 2019/2020 leaving my only remaining arsenal player, gael clichy aged 34 and his stats are dropping.... whose still in your starting line up thats not a regen?

whose still in your starting line up thats not a regen?

With Milan in 2016, only Kaka is left in my squad and is not getting games, will be leaving soon, hopefully still get a few quid for him in the next transfer window.

To the op, defo get it, easily the best fm yet, by a long way imo:thup:

Definate dissapointment :eek: It is by far the best FM that SI have ever produced :D Keep up the good work SI, OP buy the game, it is awesome :D

Well everyone to their own opinion!

Good game. Never got into it myself. My xfire thing sums it up fm 08 and 07 got over 1000 hours individually. Fm 09 hasn't even reached 100 hours lol. Had every game since release day though not sure about fm 10. Something is missing from fm 09 for me. Still it looks a feels like such a good game I just don't seem to have the enthusiasm to play for more than a match at a time if I play it at all...

Still it seems to be the type of game if you can get into it you love it. :thup:

Definate dissapointment :eek: It is by far the best FM that SI have ever produced :D Keep up the good work SI, OP buy the game, it is awesome :D

Are you playing the same game as the majority?

The patches have ironed out alot of bugs and the game is EPIC! :D

I finally bought it some time ago as it was on sale (~£20), but haven't played it yet as I haven't had the time to edit the db to my liking. I should get some free time in May (hopefully). I've played some CM 01/02, instead.

I still remember how everyone hated FM08 when it came out...the posts were absolutely horrendous. Even patched up, there were a lot of people who swore they were done with FM.

FM09, patched up, is a fantastic game. Why anyone would still be playing FM08 over this gem is beyond me...

tis but I have heard Problems with Steam

Would prefer to buy it from a shop

Fwiw, I got the game through steam within a week of release and haven't had a single poblem with activation or playing the game...apart from pre-9.3 patch bugs of course.

Wait for FM10.

FM09 is just FM08 with better regens and the first attempt at a 3D Match Engine.

Plus annoying things like press conferences, even slower gametime, and playing in Italy being completely ruined in the third patch.

FM10 will be exceptionally buggy too going by SI's track record, but if they can enhance it and iron out a few things then it is worth waiting.

Archived