Sponsor a child

An advert comes on Sky Sports News.

Daniel Griffin: Here are 10 children who want to play football, but since their teams disbanded due to the credit crunch, they are left to kick a ball about on a concrete pitch.

Now, these 15 year old kids may not be the next Cristiano Ronaldo, but by being a sponsor for them, for a one time payment of £10000 pound, which goes to the club of your choice that these players join, these players will be accepted into the U18 sides of teams around the globe, being teams in the lower divisions of the country of their current residence.

Now, there is a gain from this. You, the sponsorer, will earn 25% of whatever money the player makes. This money counts from wages. You also get 10% of the fee they join a new club for, as you are technically their agents. So potentially, you could be making a long-term investment in one of these kids.

Now, for the list of children.

Jack Strong - English - Striker

Sancho De La Cruz - Spanish - Defender Centre

Giannotoni Piaggio - Italian - Defender Right

Jaap Haarten - Holland - Defender Left

Maracio de Azuz al Berriono - Brazil - Midfielder Centre

Mauro Arelio - Argentina - Midfielder Right

Dieter Ulrich - Germany - Midfielder Left

Zsolt Molnar - Hungary - Striker

Baart Bah - South Africa - Goalkeeper

Abullah Al-Ortiz - India - Striker

Are you ready?

All you need for the form is your name, and player you wish to sponsor. I have given the kids random pa and ca, so you don't know what you are getting for your money.

Sorry, Aurelio taken, just noticed, sorry.

Unfortunately it means you miss out of this sign up.

Oh. I swear he wasn't taken when I posted, and I checked afterwards as well. :confused:

Somebody above me must have edited their post after I'd posted. Hmm..

Oh. I swear he wasn't taken when I posted, and I checked afterwards as well. :confused:

Somebody above me must have edited their post after I'd posted. Hmm..

He was taken. When I posted I put him as my sponsor, and then as soon as I had posted I saw he had already been taken. He seems a popular guy.

Archived