Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry, weeeman27bob, you can just copy it over as the site is back up again. I made sure just now to copy my 2 articles into a text document on my computer incase that wiki goes down again. I already lost most of the Manager Photo article once after the wiki messed up but luckily that was mostly just copy and paste from one of my posts on here. :D

Yeah I know, I didn't mean I wanted to pay now! What I meant to say was that if it does turn out to be a success (which is unlikely to be honest), I might consider paying for decent bandwith. But me being the cheapskate that I am, I'd probably back out of it :D

We could just get a different free one and see if that improves it.

I just spent an hour writing out my first articles.

Well yeah that's what I'd prefer if it's possible to find a suitable site.

Thanks for putting so much time into the articles. Could you put them up on the site if you're done?

Well, I found stuff from wikipedia MLS page that really helped, although the explanation of the draft was done all by myself. :D

Yeah that is a great article. :thup: I bet the part about Toronto having the biggest fanbase was done by yourself. ;)

I think it is good so far. Obviously there is more articles to be done and some are not fully completed yet but it still has potential to be a great FM resource. :thup:

I'm ready to write up another article or two now, just not sure what to write about. Can someone give me some ideas?

My one is rubbish. I just explained loads of simple stuff simply.

will try and do some more sometime:thup:

Nothing wrong with that, you got your point across clearly in the article, & that's all that really matters.

Yeah that is a great article. I bet the part about Toronto having the biggest fanbase was done by yourself. ;)

I think it is good so far. Obviously there is more articles to be done and some are not fully completed yet but it still has potential to be a great FM resource. :thup:

Ah, someone noticed the slight bias in my article. :D

I'm not done yet. Still need to talk about MLS rivalries, and competitions like the US Open Cup, Superliga, and CONCACAF Champions League. But I will finish those parts soon. ;)

My one is rubbish. I just explained loads of simple stuff simply.

will try and do some more sometime:thup:

Your article is good weeeman27bob. You may perceive it to be simple but I bet there would be several people who read it would think it is a great help. :thup:

Good to see you guys putting in so much effort, am glad I made it now :)

Hey stop trying to claim all the credit ;)

I wrote a Ukrainian league guide for SI back on FM07, probably out of date now so not sure whether i should include it? I can't update it as i can't play FM09!

You go into great detail there Rancer. Makes all my articles look rubbish by comparison :D

I learned to go into detail. Lots of patience was needed in teaching Europeans about the draft. :D :D

Thanks for the comments. Jod, I'll try not to, although the MLS head researcher overrated Carlos Ruiz just a bit. ;)

Archived