Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been reading through the following;

http://football-manager-series.wikispaces.com/Buying+Players

Near the bottom is;

Arrange Friendly

You must arrange a friendly with the club you are buying from.

That isn't right, is it? I thought that if you are buying the player and include a friendly in the deal, you have no responsility over organising this friendly - it is up to them to organise it, it's just that you have to accept it.

Correct me if I'm wrong:thup:

Regarding team guides, there are quite a few team guides in the GPTG. If you like, I can get in contact with as many of the posters of them as I can, and ask for permission to use their guides for this. Could save quite a lot of time making something that is already made:thup:

Please do, I am sure it will help massively.

That isn't right, is it? I thought that if you are buying the player and include a friendly in the deal, you have no responsility over organising this friendly - it is up to them to organise it, it's just that you have to accept it.

You're right. It is the selling team's responsibility to arrange a friendly before the deadline.

Just been reading through the following;

http://football-manager-series.wikispaces.com/Buying+Players

Near the bottom is;

Ah, that'd be me.

I did mean to say " play" but I was a bit tired.

K, I've PM'ed HoPeY asking for permission, hoping he says yes but I would understand if he doesn't want a thread about it.

Will let you know what he says.

HoPeY has given me permission to make a thread there, asking for permission. Am going to make it now, and hopefully there should be a lot of people who are alright with it.

What a nice bloke this hopey is. :cool:

Thanks mate

MeLikeFM: Jod123 works alone, do not interrupt the master.

I can work in a team as well. ;)

Dumbass question here, how do I add a page to a certain section?

Just edit the home page and insert a link to the page you want.

I beat you jod, how does it feel to lose :D

I am not too sure how it feels especially when I am unaware of how and where you beat me. :confused:

Unless you mean you have managed to help a person when I was busy doing an exam. ;)

EDIT: Anyway as ftg said above, let's forget about it in this thread. Glad you beat me. :D

I've put it up, can someone check it for me to see if it works please?

It does but do we want to put it in the Premier League link instead of the main page as that is where Liverpool is?

I am not saying that it should not go on the main page as well but shouldn't we do the same for Liverpool as well to keep consistency?

It does but do we want to put it in the Premier League link instead of the main page as that is where Liverpool is?

I am not saying that it should not go on the main page as well but shouldn't we do the same for Liverpool as well to keep consistency?

Agreed, it doesn't really need it's own link on the main page when there is a EPL Clubs link right above it

Erm, that's where I put it didn't I?:confused:

I thought I put it in the Premier League one? It was above the Liverpool one...

Arsenal

Barcelona

Archived