Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The thing down the side looks a pile of rubbish in that one, navigation looks mucked.

I got rid of the navigation thing down the side, is that alright with everyone?

The navigation is still there but the stuff down the left is just all the articles put in alphabetical order aswell.

I've done it, it shouldn't still be there.

It's gone but by the looks of it you could edit it if you want to use it and put whatever links you want on it.

I think it looked bad to begin with mainly because there was too many links on it in my opinion.

Anyway, the last theme I'll put up now. :thup:

Yeah looks really similar to the original. Anymore? :)

That is the last one. Ironically it is called original but to be honest that is my favourite anyway but it is up to the rest of you as well obviously.

Which one does everyone want?

Oh yeah and rancer is very Canadian. :D

I liked the original best. I also like the layout of our links at the moment. Well done again lads for all the work.

I assume by original you mean the one that was one before I changed it and not the current one as the name of the current one is "original".

I'll put it back. :thup:

I like the theme, but I still find the colours a bit dull.

Then again, I'm hard to please. The girlfriend will tell you that;):D

The only colours you can change as far as I can see are the background that I changed to pink and so on. :D

The links, text and menus like where it says manage wiki at the bottom.

You cannot actually change the white part behind the text.

And you not joining the wiki, arsenal?

I have sent out invites to everyone that edited or made an article. You mightn't get an invite if you haven't validated your account yet by clicking the activation link you get in your e-mail.

Please tell me if you haven't been given an invite, or just request one through the site.

And you not joining the wiki, arsenal?

I thought I joined when I edited on tbh. But I requested a join now. Please let me in:D

I have sent out invites to everyone that edited or made an article. You mightn't get an invite if you haven't validated your account yet by clicking the activation link you get in your e-mail.

Please tell me if you haven't been given an invite, or just request one through the site.

I didn't get an invite!

I thought I joined when I edited on tbh. But I requested a join now. Please let me in:D

I didn't get an invite!

Peter did you beat me again or was that Alan? :D

I was approving your invite arsenal, but it said that somebody else got there first. :(

EDIT: I see it was Alan. :D

One problem we have is that our wiki doesn't come up when you Google it. I suppose it will only get up to the first page as soon as we get enough views.

Yeah I tried that as well but that may happen in time as it gets ranked higher.

The relevant league would be fine, wouldn't it?

Yeah but there are some articles and their league is not on the home page. Bayern Munich has an article that is not linked for example and there are others. There is no link to the German Bundesliga on the home page either. Is there a reason or did we just forget? There is currently no way of getting to it from the home page without going into recent changes.

Yeah but there are some articles and their league is not on the home page. Bayern Munich has an article that is not linked for example and there are others. There is no link to the German Bundesliga on the home page either. Is there a reason or did we just forget? There is currently no way of getting to it from the home page without going into recent changes.

I said earlier, I made the posts for clubs but I don't know how to make groups e.g. Bundesliga for them. So I had to just leave them there. I said it somewhere, iirc.

Shall we make a Bundesliga one then?

A little help please. I just created an article about CA and PA, but not sure how to put it into the Editing section?

Edit the home page and then under the Editing section type the name of your article and highlight it and then at the top of the screen you should see a little globe icon. Click that and link it to the article.

EDIT: Peter, you can change your location to twice now. :D

Edit the home page and then under the Editing section type the name of your article and highlight it and then at the top of the screen you should see a little globe icon. Click that and link it to the article.

EDIT: Peter, you can change your location to twice now. :D

But yours had twice as much detail :(

Archived