Knap FM09 Patch 9.3 Tactics

Using Luton Town for 1 season using 99 pts tactic (luton was expect to be Relegated @ 24th place)

lutontableak4.th.jpg

Some result againest good team

League Cup 1st rnd

Luton 1 - 2 Reading (expect to lost anyway but was able to score againest them :D)

FA Cup 1st Rnd

Luton 2 - 1 Leyton Orient (expect to lost but somehow win over them )

FA Cup 2nd Rnd

Aldershot 1 - 1 Luton (expect to lost but we control the match)

FA Cup 2nd Rnd Rep

Luton 1 - 0 Aldershot (expect to lost but somehow win @ home was controlling the match)

FA Cup 3rd Rnd

Nottm Forest 0 - 1 Luton (expect to lost but somehow win)

FA Cup 4th Rnd

Hull 3 - 2 Luton (expect to lost anyway but somehow did a good job scoring 2 goal againest them)

League match

Accrington 0 - 4 Luton

Port Vale 1 - 3 Luton

Wycombe 1 - 4 Luton

Luton 3 - 1 Bradford

1st season without any transfer! a good progress even i did not win any title

ONWARD to 2nd season

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With 30pts deducted and no transfers is a result. Made title with Leeds in FM08 with 15pts deducted which made an interesting season but 30pts is soul destroying, but onwards and upwards.

2nd season with Luton Town (expect to be 2nd place and earn a promote)

11th place @ halfway @ 2nd season and i got fire :/

Grabbing loan and free transfer for some best player this season and got fire halfway @ 2nd season

The tactic itself is good but o well it has being proven even Luton Town can get out of relegated position and get high up in the league with 99 pts tactic.

ps : tested this tactic on holiday mode too much i guess and got fire :p now i gonna restart my Luton Town game with me really playing.

Hi Knap,

Giving your tactics a go and started a new game with Palace in the Championship. Sort of getting the same sort of results as was previously with Huddersfield in my 9.1 game.

Am currently trying to top tactic the 101 one and have been losing to teams I should beat (although I seem to have more goal scoring chances), just sneaked a win on penalties in the cup against a team two division below.

All the games so far have been tight with score lines of say 3-2. Have to say though my defenders are scoring a crazy amount of own goals

Do you think the tactic takes some time to gell?

Bought myself a new, tasty laptop today so I started a new game with Inter and I'm using the 101 points tactic. I will try it without using OI since I'm counting on being the better team for the majority of the games I will play considering the squad Inter has. Might go for an "away tactic" based on the advise you've posted earlier in this thread if I see it's needed against Juve, Milan and Roma.

KUTGW!

Okay Knap...will give that a go. I did try that briefly in the pre-season but it few up a couple of funny results against non-league teams (draws) so I went for the main one.

Will give the team one another go and let you know how it goes.

Thanks for all your help.

Playing with Tottenham 3rd season (9.2). First season I finished 4th with Knaps 442 gel 9.1 tactic. Second season 7th with several different tactics but no one was really consistent. This season I'm fourth after 9 played games. Gone back to the 9.1 gel tactic. Have to be pleased, but since I see that others are having greater success I would be glad to get some advice. The problem is that no tactic is really working when I'm playing away from WHL. Hve tried to to tweak the tactic by reducing FR for FBs, ticked counterattacks etc and sometimes it works but most often not. Especially not against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and ManU.

This is the team:

Gomes

Corluka Sakho King Capdevilla

Santon Camacho Moutinho Marquinhos

Porberniak Balotelli

Played the same starting eleven for more than one season now. How long does it take a team to be gelled? Should I go for Knaps more advanced tactics? I've tried the 107 p but it doesn't work away from home and results are quite inconsistent at home games. Appreciate any help.

TBH the team is probably most consistent but does not score well.

Not sure if this will work but the diamond looks to be good at home, you can try a trial version for home games.

Playing with Tottenham 3rd season (9.2). First season I finished 4th with Knaps 442 gel 9.1 tactic. Second season 7th with several different tactics but no one was really consistent. This season I'm fourth after 9 played games. Gone back to the 9.1 gel tactic. Have to be pleased, but since I see that others are having greater success I would be glad to get some advice. The problem is that no tactic is really working when I'm playing away from WHL. Hve tried to to tweak the tactic by reducing FR for FBs, ticked counterattacks etc and sometimes it works but most often not. Especially not against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and ManU.

This is the team:

Gomes

Corluka Sakho King Capdevilla

Santon Camacho Moutinho Marquinhos

Porberniak Balotelli

Played the same starting eleven for more than one season now. How long does it take a team to be gelled? Should I go for Knaps more advanced tactics? I've tried the 107 p but it doesn't work away from home and results are quite inconsistent at home games. Appreciate any help.

Having exactly the same issue mate, can't get anything to work Away from Home, tried so many tweaks. 9.2 Tactic is incredibly at home!!!!!!!

is ur best 9.2 tactic the one on the first post?

i tried it after struggling and its done well for my injury struck liverpool team :D.

i noticed we stop playing so pretty but we're so hard to break down. reminds me of how chelsea played under mourinho.

I think I’ve found the perfect combination for my Everton team for 9.02 (using a 9.02 Tactic ay home and a 9.01 tactic away)

Home

Knaps 9.02 101 pts Tactic http://files.filefront.com/GKnap442P.../fileinfo.html

Season in test mode (Home) P 19 W 17 D 2 L 0

Away

Knaps 9.01 107 pts Tactic http://files.filefront.com/GKnap442+.../fileinfo.html

Games in test mode (Away) P 10 W 6 D 4 L 0

Awesome tactics Knap – Thanks!!!

Gee_Simpson: I used patch 9.2, and I here too, always get Marcelo and Balotelli at those prices. When playing an Italian club, however, it is even easier to sign players. At least on short term. Look at this:

bilde17bo1.th.png

For instance, Ibrahimovic was valued at around 30 million pounds. But Inter accepted a bid from me of 17 million pounds on co-operation where he would play at Juventus for 2 years. Roma accepted a bid for De Rossi for 14 million pounds on co-operation where he would play at Juventus for 2 years before teams would make a decision. Too bad none of those players wanted to join Juve. Mexes, Hamsik, Palombo, and some other quality players, however, gladly joined.

Btw, a screenshot of my first season with Juve, which just ended. Managed to get 103 points thanks to Knap´s 99pts tactic.

bilde18rz8.th.png

David

I will have to rename to 103pts outside UK.

Big H

The only changes between tactics is cf and HUB on the 107pts, both should slow play. Could try 99pts away just adding HUB to RH ST.

Gee_Simpson: I used patch 9.2, and I here too, always get Marcelo and Balotelli at those prices. When playing an Italian club, however, it is even easier to sign players. At least on short term. Look at this:

bilde17bo1.th.png

For instance, Ibrahimovic was valued at around 30 million pounds. But Inter accepted a bid from me of 17 million pounds on co-operation where he would play at Juventus for 2 years. Roma accepted a bid for De Rossi for 14 million pounds on co-operation where he would play at Juventus for 2 years before teams would make a decision. Too bad none of those players wanted to join Juve. Mexes, Hamsik, Palombo, and some other quality players, however, gladly joined.

Btw, a screenshot of my first season with Juve, which just ended. Managed to get 103 points thanks to Knap´s 99pts tactic.

bilde18rz8.th.png

Cool inter always want £20million from me when i'm an english club lol and r.madrid always want £19.1million for some reason.

I'm so annoyed at this game tbh everyone else has success with tactics on the forum but i don't no matter what tactic i use. Its frustrating! :mad::thdn:

Was using your 9.1 tactics with tottenham and things were going great, since 9.2 patch and using these new tactics its fallen apart a bit though. I think its because I dont really have a pacy striker at the moment, which wasnt such a disadvantage in the earlier patch... will try and figure something out. Will carry on tweaking and see how i get on :thup:

Cool inter always want £20million from me when i'm an english club lol and r.madrid always want £19.1million for some reason.

I'm so annoyed at this game tbh everyone else has success with tactics on the forum but i don't no matter what tactic i use. Its frustrating! :mad::thdn:

But have you tried using Knap´s 99 (103?:) tactic for ungelled sides? And using assistant managers advice on opp. instructions? Try, and make sure that the tactic is used all through pre-season and friendlies. I also try to stay positive after the game in terms of team talk. If i draw away -> Satisfied. Win away -> Fantastic. Draw home -> Sympathize, Loose home -> Sympathize, Win home -> Good work

Archived