Do i after wait till end of season?

12 hours ago, Andros said:

maybe I understand: he is set to join Manchester city on 22/05/2034 and the current date is 13 June 2033, So he wants to join Manchester city now?

Either that or he's as confused as the rest of us at how he's managed to win the Champions League with Hibs and wants to know what happened?

12 hours ago, Andros said:

maybe I understand: he is set to join Manchester city on 22/05/2034 and the current date is 13 June 2033, So he wants to join Manchester city now?

I realised that's what he meant as soon as I looked at the picture.

It's very weird appointing a manager a whole season before.

Sherlock here! Obviously he used editor to switch to Manchester, but forgot to cancel his contract with Hibbs, so he will have to wait until his contract runs out. Mystery solved.

1 hour ago, Haiku said:

Sherlock here! Obviously he used editor to switch to Manchester, but forgot to cancel his contract with Hibbs, so he will have to wait until his contract runs out. Mystery solved.

Basically i got offered the job at Man City and was asked if i could join now or at the end of the season as i had 3 league games left to play at Hibs so i said at the end of the current season but when the season finished it says i join them after another season with Hibs strange.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb that\'s life:

Basically i got offered the job at Man City and was asked if i could join now or at the end of the season as i had 3 league games left to play at Hibs so i said at the end of the current season but when the season finished it says i join them after another season with Hibs strange.

Did the season in the PL end earlier than the season in Scotland? 

I think it's worth to raise this in the bugs forum, so the coders could look into it. But they usually needs a saved game before you agreed to join at the end of the season.

23 hours ago, KUBI said:

Did the season in the PL end earlier than the season in Scotland? 

I think it's worth to raise this in the bugs forum, so the coders could look into it. But they usually needs a saved game before you agreed to join at the end of the season.

Finished a week before my season ended, i can either play another season with HIbs or resign and find another club till my job comes up at Man City or start playing straight away by adding new manager,more than likely to stay at Hibs but only issue i have now is ive no control what players get sold... decisions .

Went on holiday mode for full season but still won the league again with Hibs .

Starting my new job with Man City and if my past record as anything to go by many more trophies to follow on my cv :)

Edited by that\'s life

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, that\'s life said:

Screenshot (34).png

You can give yourself a nickname in game so you don't have to spend time doing that in screenshots.