Update.2020.3.21 New Mixed 4-2-3-1 ,4-3-3 Version 5.0!New Gasperini Atlanta 3-4-1-2 T9! Version For 20.4.0!

Hey, guys. This is my fm2020 tactics, still my favorite Tiki Taka style. Now the engine is more and more difficult, and Al is more and more intelligent. I hope this formation can help you!

I don't like the matrix style! Also seldom use attack mentality to do tactics! I'm a fan of Arsenal and Barcelona!!!

My tactics got good feedback in the domestic forum, so bring it to share with you!!!

In addition, if your club is a Premier League club, you can cancel the order of fierce robbery! Because your average CA ability can ensure your control on the court, there is no need to go to the indifferent red and yellow cards!!!

OPI, you can set it up by yourself. The habit of lecturing me is to give it to the assistant coach! You can talk too !!!

I will update both 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3. It will take time to test!It's best to wait for the winter transfer window to end and the engine to update!

I hope that the engine of FM will not always be a brainless attack mentality to win!

4-3-3 Tiki Taka version 4.0 tests Florence, 4-2-3-1 Tiki Taka version 4.0 tests Royal Betis.

3-5-2 Conte Mixed Version 3.0 Tests Fenerbahçe and Betis 3RD ,4-3-3 Liverpool Mixed Version 3.0 Tests Panathinaikos AO

4-3-3 Fast Possession Version 3.0 Tests Olympique de Marseille,4-2-3-1 Fast Possession Version 3.0 Tests Real San Sebastián!

Jürgen Klopp in Liverpool  4-3-3  Version  20.2.4 Tests TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.

New Belgium Red Devil 3-4-3 Tests ITLAY Crotone,THE 7RD.All factors of the FM20 generation affect performance, personnel mix, team CAPA, locker room morale and team running in. Including lecturing! Please keep all aspects at least average! In order to better play the team's strength!

New Mixed 3-5-2 Version 4.0 Crotone won the Serie A title in the third season。

New TIKI TAKA 4-3-3- TESTS SPAIN LEWANTE THE 5RD!

The upload size of the attachment is limited. I have published it to the playgm.cc community.

http://www.playgm.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=926245&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D509

Sebastian 4-2-3-1 Tiki Taka.png     Sebastian 4-3-3 Tiki Taka.png     皇家贝蒂斯测试4-2-3-1 Tiki Taka 突破版.png  TIKI TAKA 4-3-3 Version 4.0测试紫百合.png

3-5-2 Conte Mixed Version 3.0 For Inter.png             777777.png     Mixed 4-3-3 Liverpool 测试希腊落魄豪门三叶草帕纳辛納科斯夺冠.png

Sebastian 4-3-3 Fast Possession 荷兰郁金香模拟关键镜头马赛夺冠.png        Conte 3-5-2 Mixed Version 3.0 模拟关键画面测试皇家贝蒂斯.png    Sebastian 4-2-3-1 Fast Possession 荷兰郁金香关键画面测试皇家社会.png所有针对性设置OPI Setting,覆盖所有AL战术中碰到的中场类型,一律绞杀.png

克洛普4-3-3 测试 德甲霍芬海姆亚军.png     New Belgium Red Devil 3-4-3 意甲升班马克罗托内配合训话战绩.png     Sebastian Mixed 3-5-2 Version 4.0最后客场逆转尤文夺冠!可喜!配合训话!.png

New Mixed Conte Inter 3-5-2 Version3.0.fmf                                Sebastian Mixed 4-3-3 Version 4.0 For 20.2.4.fmf     Sebastian Mixed 4-2-3-1 Version 4.0 For 20.2.4.fmf     

Sebastian 4-3-3 Fast Possession 荷兰郁金香3.0.fmf      Sebastian 4-2-3-1 Fast Possession 荷兰郁金香3.0.fmf                Sebastian Mixed 3-5-2 Version 4.0 For 20.2.4.fmf

Jürgen Klopp in Liverpool 4-3-3 Version 20.2.4.fmf                       Jürgen Klopp in Dortmond 4-2-3-1 Version 3.0.fmf       New Belgium Red Devils 3-4-3 Version 20.2.4.fmf

Sebastian Mixed 4-3-3 Version 4.0 For 20.2.4.fmf            Gasperini Atlanta 3-4-1-2 Final Version 20.2.4.fmf

Sebastian New Tiki Taka 4-3-3 IW Version 2.0.fmf           Sebastian New Tiki Taka 4-3-3 Beautiful Football.fmf     

Sebastian New Mixed 4-2-3-1 Version 5.0 For 20.4.0 .fmf

Edited by Sebastian3

Hi Sebastian, I've seen you over on playGM with all your different tactics based on real world philosophies. Would you be up for them appearing on FM-Base so they can go through testing? See if you can get that no1 spot?

Sorry, brother. I don't mean anything else. I mean I like the style and stick to it.

Everyone has different preferences.

Thank you for your support and appreciation of playgm.

Fmer is a family, no matter each other or country. Football brings us together

在 2020/1/2 在 AM9点05分, Danwolf说:

Hi Sebastian, I've seen you over on playGM with all your different tactics based on real world philosophies. Would you be up for them appearing on FM-Base so they can go through testing? See if you can get that no1 spot?

8 小时前, maxmaster5000说:

Which would you recommend for a top4 club in france, 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3-?

What are the strengths and weaknesses when compared to each otheR?

I suggest 4-2-3-1

The engine of FM20 has begun to be more reflected in the staffing requirements of different playing methods, and it also needs time to run in.

在 2020/1/6 在 AM12点05分, Aim_Less说:

can you post all instructions so i can recreate on fm touch, because we can't import tactics 

thanks

OPI: AMC and DMC,. These two positions are usually the core roles of the organization. You can also set them as you like。

On 31/01/2020 at 06:24, Sebastian3 said:

Thank you, I also updated mixed version 3.0 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 series today!

I used the Dortmund tactic and it seemed to do a pretty good job. The most impressive accomplishment though was using the 433 with Cobh Ramblers in the Irish 1st Division. Predicted rock bottom; went the whole season unbeaten winning the league! Didn't score a huge amount, but might have been the quality of my players. Defence was rock solid though!

17 小时前, enterprise1说:

I used the Dortmund tactic and it seemed to do a pretty good job. The most impressive accomplishment though was using the 433 with Cobh Ramblers in the Irish 1st Division. Predicted rock bottom; went the whole season unbeaten winning the league! Didn't score a huge amount, but might have been the quality of my players. Defence was rock solid though!

TKS ,Brother!

21 小时前, kraluqq说:

Marking settings apply to every tactic?

In 4-2-3-1, I will choose AMC, DMC in 4-3-3, MC in 3-5-2

In 442 system, select MCR or MCL,

Personally, I don't think OPI setting is too much. I usually only focus on the core of midfield organization

You can also set it the way you like

15 小时前, pilmalm说:

Wich is the newest versions of the tactic per formation? 

Thanks!

4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 mixed version 4.0 I used the engine to simulate the next Royal Betis and Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga,

The former is fourth in the whole season, 2 points behind Atletico Madrid, and the latter is third in the half-way League, in which the pharmaceutical company and Bayern won away. But home lost to the promotion. Of course I had an emotional problem in the dressing room.

This generation doesn't feel that it is particularly suitable for all teams, but rather focuses on team configuration and adaptation

21 小时前, jcinthetown说:

Hey thanks for your uploads

For 4-3-3 version 4, can I change the mez to ap attack and dip to dm defend? 

You're welcome, brother! Of course, because I think the responsibility of players has the least impact on other settings in FM. As long as you play well in your team, it's OK. There's no need to follow me completely!

在 2020/2/16 在 AM10点45分, alanaron说:

Do you have recommend types of players for your Tiki Taka 433 version 4.0??

Brother, just see.

Do you mean the players' attribute requirements? It's better to be technical, passing, vision and teamwork. Especially in midfield.

3 小时前, alanaron说:

I found that 4 3 3 Tiki Taka Version 4.0 will be overcame after half season in current engine so did you find the same problem ??

Brother, thank you for your test!

It's like this. Before this generation, I always adhered to the Tiki Taka style. Since 20 years ago, I have tried the direct passing style similar to the famous knap's magic formation and some imitated tactical series. With a lot of instructions, sometimes I don't know why some seasons or tactics are similar. However, you can try to change your tactics or encourage shouting in the game.

Finally, I will update the final version of Tiki Taka, but it will take time!

在 2020/2/23 在 PM4点10分, jdubsnz说:

Hi Sebastian, about to start second season with Arsenal. I like to play with 2 or 3 tactics in a set that I can change around depending on home or away, opposition, etc. Which of these would most suit Arsenal? Thank you

Sorry to see that! Thank you! This is optional, but if you find that the tactics are adapted, change the tactics! My suggestion is to rotate every other season!

• 2 weeks later...
在 2020/3/5 在 PM3点31分, klaasjan说:

do you change the mentality when playing away / as an underdog ?

Usually not, because I like to use a tactic to the end, so as to test whether a tactic is good or not.

Sorry to hear from you. It's also very important for this generation of on-the-spot teams to talk

I need some time to update my new tactics.