10 goals in 1 game

This is the first time i've ever scored 10 goals in a premier league match. it's my first season in the PL with Lincoln and i just got pumped 6-0 a couple of games ago. by man united.

whats the most goals youve scored in a league game on FM?

10-1.png

Here's some of my best.

This first one was a friendly (9-6), but it was against Inter so I guess it counts.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=889155188

This was a 7-1 Champions League win against Barca.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1248621039

Lastly, not the finished result, but a German Cup game (early on I believe) where I was 7-0 up after 10 minutes.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1235867752

Interestingly, they were all on FM17!

8 hours ago, d d said:

10 -1 wow. What was the half time score.

it was 2-1. i lost the previous 2 games aswell without scoring a goal. one thing i did notice is that bournemouths manager said that we were't good enough to stay up, i wonder if it spurred my players on who have pretty high determination?

another thing worth mentioning, does anyone give their forwards high goal bonuses? for instance if my strikers on 20k a week ill give him a 5k goal bonus which is quite a lot compared to his wage, do goal bonus actually get you more goals?

I do that ... because in the past my forwards scored less; it was a permanent problem in my actual save since I am in the PL with my team. I have not noticed a positive effect on the scoring.

However, the main reason I offer several boni is decreasing the monthly wage and pay less in bad times and paying more in good times.

Edited by Zardoz

LS2ctfz.jpg

I think I had a 48-1 somewhere too. Admittedly I had sabotaged the Concord Rangers backline by fielding a single FB as their "last line of defense". Seems like the game doesn't consider all "one on ones" or even better yet cutbacks to unmarked players  actually taking the keeper out of the Picture already equal opportunity. Same as for the infamous "clear cuts" in general. Quite weird that innit. :P 

Edited by Svenc

8-0 is my biggest league win, most recently with Bishop's Stortford against St Ives Town in the Southern League Premier Division.

In the same save I had my biggest score, a 7-6 win versus Dunstable Town.

I've scored 8 a couple of times before in earlier versions.