Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Carlito85

[FM19] UEFA Revival 1.5 *Featuring The FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Europa League 2, The AFC, CONCACAF-CONMEBOL, UEFA Youth League & Year-Round Transfer Windows*

Recommended Posts

myBfipL.png

Hi all! Bit later out of the gate this year but I finally gotten this up and running for FM19. As always there are plenty of updates for this year, tons of options, as well as more that I have planned but haven't been able to implement yet.

INTRODUCTION

This is a project dating back to Football Manager 2013. It originally started out solely as a throwback to the 1999-2003 format of the UEFA Champions League, which contained 2 group stages, and has since progressed into a full structure where I've managed to find room to bring back the UEFA Intertoto Cup & the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup. There are 24 separate UEFA structure files so you can choose whether you'd like to use the UEFA Europa League (1 group stage or 2), the recently announced UEFA Europa League 2, or revert back to the UEFA Cup. You can also choose whether or not to reinstate the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, play a knockout-only version of the tournaments, play the 1991-93 version of the Champions League (group stage for the final 8), or choose between 1 or 2 group stages in the UEFA Champions League. Plenty of choice for all.

All new to the project this year are the No Transfer Window files. These will allow you to operate in the transfer market all year round in over 30 countries. Now technically I should clarify that this is in fact a year-long transfer window, which was done in order to keep up with signings over the course of the year, and how much money is spent. This way the Transfer Window tab in the league overview still has some use. The window closes at 11pm on May 31st, and the new one will open the following morning.

Also new to the project is a CONCACAF and CONMEBOL merger into a 51-nation structure, featuring 5 competitions for teams to compete.

Additionally, the AFC Champions League is back as a separate option, and uses the same 2 group stage format as the UEFA Champions League. The AFC Cup also mirrors the UEFA Cup format of 5 teams playing 1 round of matches in the group stage. You then have the AFC Super Cup.

Finally, there is a version of the FIFA Club World Cup which is loosely based on the newly announced expansion to 24 teams. Like the real competition, this one will start in June of 2021 and will take place every 4 years. However the expansion only features 20 teams as opposed to 24 to avoid certain complications.

jg1uaz1.png05Re2c7.pngZSTLfSe.png

NjMLFM1.pngDjKHwpt.png13PYdiQ.png

ZQuAOJ4.pngmgQd9v0.pngFUEqZJI.png

2Kgdoxu.pngnnkX2LK.pngbrSL6GC.png

GR8sv2G.pngw1rj08z.pngDSjHMbo.png

IF7i6e3.pngypDfqcr.pngIE94cRg.png

_______________________________________________

**UPDATES**

24/03/2019 - Version 1.5 *Now compatible with 19.3*

- 2 files containing the UEFA Europa League 2 added. File 25 features one group stage for the Champions League, while file 26 features two
- A customized version of the newly planned FIFA Club World Cup added. 2 files are available for compatibility with UEFA Cup/Europa League
- 7 extra files added. Files 27-32 are alternates of existing files, where the winners automatically qualify for the following season
- File 33 is a brand new format, featuring 2 group stages for the Champions League, and a straight knockout format for the UEFA Cup
- Fixed a number of errors in the file guide relating to files 16-18
- 2 versions of the AFC, CONCACAF/CONMEBOL merger and UEFA Youth League now available for compatibility with UEFA Cup/Europa League

*2nd Update*

- Fixed a few seeding/team distribution errors with the UEFA Europa League 2 in files 25 and 26
- Fixed a ranking levels info error in file 25
- Fixed an error where both Hearts and Kilmarnock were listed as having finished 5th in the previous season in files 25 and 26
- Added some UEFA Europa League 2 graphics

15/02/2019 - Version 1.4

- UEFA Youth League added to the project. This competition features 54 nations, and the teams vary from U18's - U23's, depending on what team type each nation uses
- CONCACAF-CONMEBOL merger added to the project. This structure mirrors UEFA Revival file 23 (with a couple of tweaks)
- Updates to all 'No Transfer Window' files. Transfers for the season across Europe will stop for 1 hour at 11pm on May 31st. Transfers will then start up for the new season the following morning

*2nd Update*

- Fixed a fate error in the UEFA Youth League Playoff round

10/02/2019 - Version 1.3

- Fixed an error in all files where losing teams would progress from the early stages in either the UEFA Cup or UEFA Europa League
- Removed duplicate competition history in all files for the UEFA Cup/UEFA Europa League

06/02/2019 - Version 1.2

- Fixed an error in file 24 where the UEFA Cup wasn't grabbing the current UEFA Intertoto Cup winner
(2 Preliminary knockout rounds have now been added to the UEFA Cup in this file to ensure that everything runs smoothly)
- Updates to all No Transfer Window files
- Updates to all stadium seating capacity requirements in all files

01/02/2019 - Version 1.1

- Corrected an error with the UEFA Cup in file 24
- Added minimum stadium capacity requirements for the final in all UEFA/AFC competitions

30/01/2019 - Version 1.0

- Year-round transfers for 34 UEFA nations (all in separate files, but can be used together)
- Competition fixture dates and priorities amended for all files
- VAR & Goal-Line Technology added to all competitions
- Competition winners automatically qualifying for the following season have unfortunately had to be removed due to a bug in the editor. These will be re-added to the project once the bug is fixed
- With the UEFA competition files being numbered this year, I have added a file guide displaying the format for each individual structure. Hopefully this avoids any confusion when starting up a new save

_______________________________________________

**NOTES**

- The new FIFA Club World Cup is currently not compatible with the CONCACAF/CONMEBOL merger

- If you are starting a new game and controlling a team that is competing in the UEFA Intertoto Cup, you're going to need to start your game before June 15th. Activating France as a playable nation will allow you to start your save at June 11th.

- With the exception of the AFC, CONCACAF-CONMEBOL and UEFA Youth League files, only use 1 of the UEFA Revival files when starting a new game. I've made 33 different UEFA files available for download in order to give you options on which

format/competitions you'd like to use.

- All CONCACAF-CONMEBOL competitions are scheduled to begin in early 2019.

- All CONCACAF-CONMEBOL competitions are listed under South America, but also feature North American teams.

- Don't worry if you can't register your squads for continental games. It's a bug in the editor but you're still able to just select your squad as normal per game and start the match. The players will be registered automatically.

- The nation rankings are slightly customized to allocate qualification spots, so a couple of nations have been moved up/down in the rankings for personal preference. You can however change the order in your editor ahead of starting a

new game if you wish.

- Activating Northern Ireland as a playable nation no longer clashes with these files like it did in FM18.

- If your game is displaying the default names for the competitions (i.e. Champions Cup or EURO VASE etc), try downloading the 'Susie Real Names Fix':
https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/43990/fm2019-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix

_______________________________________________

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

If necessary, make sure to back up your original confederations logos and then drop the files into the corresponding locations:

Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > editor data
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > graphics > pictures > trophies
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > graphics > pictures > logos > confeds > normal
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > graphics > pictures > logos > confeds > small
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > graphics > pictures > logos > competitions > normal
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > graphics > pictures > logos > competitions > small
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > graphics > backgrounds > competitions


NOTE: If you are already using graphics packs, copy the lines of code for each ID from the config files and paste them into your existing configs.
NOTE: If the UEFA Cup graphics don't show up in your game, go to Preferences and make sure the "Show unique ID's to assist skinning" box is ticked, as well as "Reload skin on confirm". Then simply change the line of code in each config file for the UEFA Cup graphics, and rename the corresponding graphics to the new ID number. The ID number required will likely be 100000024.
NOTE: UEFA Europa League 2 graphics ID's will need to be added to the config. I left them out because the ID will be too unpredictable depending on what files you use in your save.

_______________________________________________

CREDITS

I'd like to give thanks to those who have helped me out when it came to getting this file off the ground, such as KingRobbo, Freddie Sands, krlenjushka, KUBI and davie77, as well as anyone else who was kind enough to chip in along the way. Your help is much appreciated, and I couldn't have gotten this project completed without all of you.

Additionally I'd like to give a big thank you, with all credits going to the original creators for the following items which have been provided with this download:

Background Images = UEFA/AFC, and all other original creators
UEFA & AFC Metallic Competition Logos = kremmen, and all other contributors from Sortitoutsi
UEFA & AFC Trophies = DAZS8, and anyone else that may have contributed
CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Trophies = Full credit to all original creators

----------------------------------------

Download the metallic logos megapack by kremmen, and all other contributors from Sortitoutsi here:
https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/3/metallic-logos

Download the trophies megapack by DAZS8 here:
http://www.fmscout.com/a-fm17-trophies-megapack.html


Hopefully this will run without any major hiccups. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read and download. Enjoy!

_______________________________________________

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/file/21ifqj10q17q466/FM19_-_UEFA_Revival_1.5.rar/file

Edited by Carlito85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well done mate great work once again:applause:

hope that bug with comp winners gets addressed in the next patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, kingrobbo said:

well done mate great work once again:applause:

hope that bug with comp winners gets addressed in the next patch

Thanks a lot mate.

Definitely hoping that bug can be fixed this year as I was playing a save with one of those extra 6 files. The squad registration bug is another one that could do with fixing but thankfully it doesn't impact the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Thanks a lot mate.

Definitely hoping that bug can be fixed this year as I was playing a save with one of those extra 6 files. The squad registration bug is another one that could do with fixing but thankfully it doesn't impact the game.

dont think they can resolve that squad bug we have been reporting it going back years and it hasnt been addressed yet

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely loving this so far mate. Proper nostalgia. However, I'm struggling to get the UEFA Cup logo & trophy showing, any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rino72. said:

Absolutely loving this so far mate. Proper nostalgia. However, I'm struggling to get the UEFA Cup logo & trophy showing, any ideas?

Thanks. Glad you're enjoying it.

Go to preferences and in the display options make sure the "show unique ID's to assist skinning" box is ticked. You may need to rename the UEFA Cup logo/trophy files and then change the ID in the config files if the number is different from what I provided. In my database the UEFA Cup is 100000038.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Thanks. Glad you're enjoying it.

Go to preferences and in the display options make sure the "show unique ID's to assist skinning" box is ticked. You may need to rename the UEFA Cup logo/trophy files and then change the ID in the config files if the number is different from what I provided. In my database the UEFA Cup is 100000038.

Thanks, got it sorted now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

Thanks. Glad you're enjoying it.

Go to preferences and in the display options make sure the "show unique ID's to assist skinning" box is ticked. You may need to rename the UEFA Cup logo/trophy files and then change the ID in the config files if the number is different from what I provided. In my database the UEFA Cup is 100000038.

Sorry, thought I'd cracked it but it's not showing again.

The ID on my game is 100000024, have added a line into the config file for the logos and trophies but still showing as default. Does this need to be in any sort of  numerical order on the config file?

Clueless when it comes to this side of FM so any help would be appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rino72. said:

Sorry, thought I'd cracked it but it's not showing again.

The ID on my game is 100000024, have added a line into the config file for the logos and trophies but still showing as default. Does this need to be in any sort of  numerical order on the config file?

Clueless when it comes to this side of FM so any help would be appreciated!

Did you rename the images to the new ID number? It shouldn't matter about the order in the config file. Make sure in your preferences that "reload skin on confirm" box is ticked and confirm.

The competition background image code will also need to be adjusted if you're using those.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carlito85 said:

Did you rename the images to the new ID number? It shouldn't matter about the order in the config file. Make sure in your preferences that "reload skin on confirm" box is ticked and confirm.

The competition background image code will also need to be adjusted if you're using those.
 

Yep, renamed to mirror the ID and put the info into config folder but still nothing. Did notice once I add a line into the config file for the UEFA Cup, all the other logos disappear then when I remove it they show again.

Weird one and safe to say it has defeated me :thdn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rino72. said:

Yep, renamed to mirror the ID and put the info into config folder but still nothing. Did notice once I add a line into the config file for the UEFA Cup, all the other logos disappear then when I remove it they show again.

Weird one and safe to say it has defeated me :thdn:

Rather than add an entire new line, I think the easiest thing to try would be changing 38 the 100000038 to 24, then reloading the skin on confirm.

Are you running any other editor files with it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Rather than add an entire new line, I think the easiest thing to try would be changing 38 the 100000038 to 24, then reloading the skin on confirm.

Are you running any other editor files with it?

 

I'm not sure if it's something to do with me using a different logo pack, had a look at the config files in your folder and the one in mine and the text at the top is different?

Copied your config into my logo folder and changed the UEFA Cup ID to the one on my game and the CL, EL, etc all appear but still no UEFA Cup, also lost all my other comp logos.

Have tried the same with the trophy image and it's the same story, could possibly just be a bug on my game? Have triple checked the ID (100000024) and the image files are definitely renamed to that.

Anyway mate I'll not let this drag on as this is just a tiny issue with what is a fantastic database :thup: Cheers again for all your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rino72. said:

I'm not sure if it's something to do with me using a different logo pack, had a look at the config files in your folder and the one in mine and the text at the top is different?

Copied your config into my logo folder and changed the UEFA Cup ID to the one on my game and the CL, EL, etc all appear but still no UEFA Cup, also lost all my other comp logos.

Have tried the same with the trophy image and it's the same story, could possibly just be a bug on my game? Have triple checked the ID (100000024) and the image files are definitely renamed to that.

Anyway mate I'll not let this drag on as this is just a tiny issue with what is a fantastic database :thup: Cheers again for all your help.

Drop me a DM and I'm more than happy to help you along with it mate. It's no problem at all.

By the way what I would suggest is to copy the lines of code out of my config and paste them into the corresponding configs you already had. That way you won't lose any logos.

Competition logos normal: <record from="100000024" to="graphics/pictures/comp/100000024/logo"/>
Competition logos small: <record from="100000024" to="graphics/pictures/comp/100000024/icon"/>
Competition background: <record from="uefa cup" to="graphics/pictures/comp/100000024/background"/>
Competition trophy: <record from="100000024" to="graphics/pictures/comp/100000024/trophy"/>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, anitamui said:

Will you add Europa League 2 in the future?

Yeah I'm planning on adding a 25th structure to replicate the current version, including the qualifying stages.

The Intertoto Cup will still be included however, as may be the Cup Winners' Cup. Will have to cross that bridge when I get to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Carlitos85

Can You Do All Files Dates From Year 2018 Instead Of 2013

Will You Added Europa League Winner To Champions League And Champions League Winner In Pot 1

Are Gonna To Make Old Formats From UEFA Revival File And 11 Winners From Intertoto Cup To UEFA Cup Or Europa League Is Possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Hey Carlitos85

Can You Do All Files Dates From Year 2018 Instead Of 2013

Will You Added Europa League Winner To Champions League And Champions League Winner In Pot 1

Are Gonna To Make Old Formats From UEFA Revival File And 11 Winners From Intertoto Cup To UEFA Cup Or Europa League Is Possible

- I don't think file dates make a difference. The game starts in 2018 so it plays the correct dates for 2018. Everything was configured to work around international breaks. I won't be changing them because it would take way too long.
- I can't add Europa League & Champions League winners right now unfortunately, as that feature in the editor is bugged and needs to be fixed by SI.
- I can't add 11 Intertoto Cup winners as the competition won't register a winner each year. I originally tried it this way and it ended up a total mess, so went with the format of 1 winner which was easier.

I will be adding at least 1 new format at some point though, which will be the current structure with the Intertoto Cup (and maybe the Cup Winners' Cup) added. Europa League 2 will definitely be added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

- I don't think file dates make a difference. The game starts in 2018 so it plays the correct dates for 2018. Everything was configured to work around international breaks. I won't be changing them because it would take way too long.
- I can't add Europa League & Champions League winners right now unfortunately, as that feature in the editor is bugged and needs to be fixed by SI.
- I can't add 11 Intertoto Cup winners as the competition won't register a winner each year. I originally tried it this way and it ended up a total mess, so went with the format of 1 winner which was easier.

I will be adding at least 1 new format at some point though, which will be the current structure with the Intertoto Cup (and maybe the Cup Winners' Cup) added. Europa League 2 will definitely be added.

Okay I Will Try To Do My Best At 11 Intertoto Cup Winners And Europa League And Champions League Winners On And Even Real Dates Of 2018 In Year 2018 UEFA Revival Gold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/01/2019 at 19:25, Carlito85 said:

... You can also choose whether or not to reinstate the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, play a knockout-only version of the tournaments, play the 1991-93 version of the Champions League (group stage for the final 8), or choose between 1 or 2 group stages in the UEFA Champions League. Plenty of choice for all.

So can you play the Champions League as the old style European Cup, where it's a 2 legged knockout all the way from the first round to the final? And with only the champions of each country involved? (Ala pre 1991)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

So can you play the Champions League as the old style European Cup, where it's a 2 legged knockout all the way from the first round to the final? And with only the champions of each country involved? (Ala pre 1991)

Indeed you can. That format is in file 24, where the UEFA Cup and UEFA Cup Winners' Cup are also knockout only. It's still called the UEFA Champions League though as opposed to the European Cup.

Edited by Carlito85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

@Carlito85 are the 32 nations set in stone each year for the first round of European Cup, if not, is it based on the top 32 European nations each year?

They're set in stone due to coefficients not working with the mode that the structure was put together under. If you wanted different rankings or nations in there you'd have to adjust it in the editor before starting a new save. It's unfortunate but it's the only way I could get everything working properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, great work Carlito. I've loaded your file, and holidayed with a good few nations. I may have found a problem unless I'm being stupid. (sorry but I would love this to fulfill it's true potential)

image.thumb.png.aca260cae1bd9dfb31ca07a1649983b7.png

Valencia won the Intertoto Cup but failed to appear in the UEFA Cup. Any particular reason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

OK, great work Carlito. I've loaded your file, and holidayed with a good few nations. I may have found a problem unless I'm being stupid. (sorry but I would love this to fulfill it's true potential)

image.thumb.png.aca260cae1bd9dfb31ca07a1649983b7.png

Valencia won the Intertoto Cup but failed to appear in the UEFA Cup. Any particular reason?

Thanks for the heads up. Is this in file 24?

Edited by Carlito85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Thanks for the heads up. Is this in file 24?

I tried File 24 and the UEFA Cup failed to continue after the Second Round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Spurs08 said:

I tried File 24 and the UEFA Cup failed to continue after the Second Round.

Have you downloaded the newest version? That issue should be fixed in 1.1. I've ran a few more tests and it works fine on my end.

11 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Yes that's right.

I've found out what's causing the problem here.

Due to the first round grabbing 63 qualified teams and then 1 separate qualified team (Intertoto winner), for some reason it's messing up and not grabbing the Intertoto winner from the same year. Instead it's grabbing the previous year winner. I remember experiencing the same issue when I was originally creating the Intertoto Cup. I'll likely have to reconfigure the UEFA Cup qualifying structure to get it working properly. It'll still be knockout only, just with qualifying rounds added. New version should hopefully be up tonight.

Edited by Carlito85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Version 1.2 is now available for download.

@ \'Appy \'Ammer: I've managed to fix the problem you encountered in file 24 by adding 2 Preliminary rounds before the First Round begins. Everything runs as it should now and remains a straight knockout format :thup:

Edited by Carlito85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, davidmpg said:

Thanks you. 

One question, which is the skin?

You're welcome :)

The skin is FLUT Skin Dark.

Edited by Carlito85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any way to stop the finals getting unrealistic venues? Here is the European Cup Past Winners. Andorra held two in a row followed by San Marino. That's a capacity of 3,305 and 5,500 respectively :eek:

image.thumb.png.c7f06f75d7c2a4c397f5be75ece012e0.png

I thought v 1.1 addressed this. I've holidayed this test using 1.2

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer
more info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Is there any way to stop the finals getting unrealistic venues? Here is the European Cup Past Winners. Andorra held two in a row followed by San Marino. That's a capacity of 3,305 and 5,500 respectively :eek:

image.thumb.png.c7f06f75d7c2a4c397f5be75ece012e0.png

I thought v 1.1 addressed this. I've holidayed this test using 1.2

Unfortunately there's not at the minute. It seems to be a bug in the editor which I've informed SI of in the bugs forum.

I've set the minimum requirements to 50k for the Champions League and Super Cup, 30k for the UEFA Cup/Europa League/Cup Winners' Cup, and 10k for the Intertoto but none of them are working.

Edited by Carlito85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't envy you doing files like this. I thought of doing it but just scratching the surface was tough. 

I was digging around in a holiday save using file 24 last night. Unfortunately I spotted a team that was knocked out of the UEFA cup but appeared in the next round along with their victors. 

Getting a file like this right is almost an impossible task too when bugs are in the editor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

I don't envy you doing files like this. I thought of doing it but just scratching the surface was tough. 

I was digging around in a holiday save using file 24 last night. Unfortunately I spotted a team that was knocked out of the UEFA cup but appeared in the next round along with their victors. 

Getting a file like this right is almost an impossible task too when bugs are in the editor. 

Yeah, there are so many variables it's pretty easy to overlook something. What round of the UEFA Cup was it? I'll look into that and see if I can fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.5a6150381dcff2a6c440861d0012c56a.png

image.thumb.png.e5339ae364683d94d8e0b4443605dd27.png

image.thumb.png.2de55d93cf97a4eb4d4ad381ee8dbd65.png

Here is the second prelimary round and the first round. You can see Crusaders lost and yet played in first round. I gave you the full first round there in case you spot any others that shouldn't be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

image.thumb.png.5a6150381dcff2a6c440861d0012c56a.png

image.thumb.png.e5339ae364683d94d8e0b4443605dd27.png

image.thumb.png.2de55d93cf97a4eb4d4ad381ee8dbd65.png

Here is the second prelimary round and the first round. You can see Crusaders lost and yet played in first round. I gave you the full first round there in case you spot any others that shouldn't be there.

Fixed the problem. Now I just have to make sure every other file doesn't have the same issue and I'll post another update.

Big thanks for all the feedback you've provided so far. It's been a major help :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New update. As always if there are any issues, just let me know and I'll do my best to get them sorted ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I made my own version of the EC, UC and CWC, it's all working just fine, except, I want the past EC winner to play in the next year's EC, that means, we will have FC Barcelona and Real Madrid playing in the European Cup, BUT Real Madrid is also appearing in the UEFA Cup. Is there a way to prevent FM from grabbing the past EC winner in the UEFA Cup?

Edited by palmamiguel92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, palmamiguel92 said:

Hello, I made my own version of the EC, UC and CWC, it's all working just fine, except, I want the past EC winner to play in the next year's EC, that means, we will have FC Barcelona and Real Madrid playing in the European Cup, BUT Real Madrid is also appearing in the UEFA Cup. Is there a way to prevent FM from grabbing the past EC winner in the UEFA Cup?

Yeah it's down to an unfortunate bug in the editor where there's an error grabbing the winner from the previous seasons. I've got a bunch of files ready to go in a new update but they can't be used yet.

The good news is I submitted this issue to the team on the bugs forum and it's currently under review, along with the stadium capacity for the final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

Yeah it's down to an unfortunate bug in the editor where there's an error grabbing the winner from the previous seasons. I've got a bunch of files ready to go in a new update but they can't be used yet.

The good news is I submitted this issue to the team on the bugs forum and it's currently under review, along with the stadium capacity for the final.

Hey Dude Can You Do Putting Europa League From Playing Wednesday And Thursday To Be Pretty Similar To Champions League

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Hey Dude Can You Do Putting Europa League From Playing Wednesday And Thursday To Be Pretty Similar To Champions League

In fairness I'm not sure if that's really a necessary change. There are other issues that need to be addressed for my next update.

I do have a new file planned so I'll see what I can do for that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

In fairness I'm not sure if that's really a necessary change. There are other issues that need to be addressed for my next update.

I do have a new file planned so I'll see what I can do for that one.

I Mean Like Champions League Wish Playing Tuesday And Wednesday Europa League Need To Do That One

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 horas atrás, Carlito85 disse:

Yeah it's down to an unfortunate bug in the editor where there's an error grabbing the winner from the previous seasons. I've got a bunch of files ready to go in a new update but they can't be used yet.

The good news is I submitted this issue to the team on the bugs forum and it's currently under review, along with the stadium capacity for the final.

Ahhh! And I though i was doing something wrong. Good job! My 106 teams UEFA Cup does not need a Real Madrid SI ahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New update, ladies and gents. Lots of new stuff added to the project.

As always just give me a heads up if there are any errors etc. Enjoy :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

New update, ladies and gents. Lots of new stuff added to the project.

As always just give me a heads up if there are any errors etc. Enjoy :cool:

Hey Dude Can You Make FIFA Club World Cup But With 16 Teams And UEFA Europa League 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Hey Dude Can You Make FIFA Club World Cup But With 16 Teams And UEFA Europa League 2

Not sure about the Club World Cup but I do have plans to make the Europa League 2. Just a matter of waiting for the editor bug to be fixed so the competitions can grab winners of other competitions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Not sure about the Club World Cup but I do have plans to make the Europa League 2. Just a matter of waiting for the editor bug to be fixed so the competitions can grab winners of other competitions.

I Allready I Pretty Sure Is That Club World Cup Will Have 16 Teams
And The Host Will Be United States Or Portugal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To make it more old school I edited the squad rules in every european selectible nation for foreign players limit. Forcing teams to use homegrown talent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...