[FM19] UEFA Revival 1.5 *Featuring The FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Europa League 2, The AFC, CONCACAF-CONMEBOL, UEFA Youth League & Year-Round Transfer Windows*

11 minutes ago, palmamiguel92 said:

To make it more old school I edited the squad rules in every european selectible nation for foreign players limit. Forcing teams to use homegrown talent.

I was tempted to run with something like that at first but I thought more freedom would be more accurate given that (I think) the rules were a little more lenient back in the day.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 horas atrás, Carlito85 disse:

I was tempted to run with something like that at first but I thought more freedom would be more accurate given that (I think) the rules were a little more lenient back in the day.

Sure yes. It is also a way I found to make things more balanced in the market because 3/4 teams always get the best players, so I messed a bit with reputations in classic teams like Ajax, PSV, Benfica, Porto, Spartak, etc etc so they can attract the best players from their countries.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I’ve extracted the 1.4 update to my editor data and nothing shows up. No editor data files to choose from when I start a new game and no backgroundsI only use this for the competition backgrounds and the competition fonts. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

4 hours ago, KieranJordan said:

Hi, I’ve extracted the 1.4 update to my editor data and nothing shows up. No editor data files to choose from when I start a new game and no backgroundsI only use this for the competition backgrounds and the competition fonts. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Hi Kieran.

The 3.0 update messed all of the files up so they need to be re-verified in the editor before using. If you know the file you want to use, you can open it up in the pre-game editor and click edit > test rules, which should verify it. Save and exit and you should be ready to go.

I'm in the process of updating everything so it's all compatible with the 3.0 update.

23 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

Hi Kieran.

The 3.0 update messed all of the files up so they need to be re-verified in the editor before using. If you know the file you want to use, you can open it up in the pre-game editor and click edit > test rules, which should verify it. Save and exit and you should be ready to go.

I'm in the process of updating everything so it's all compatible with the 3.0 update.

Thanks mate all sorted now 👍🏻

6 hours ago, giovo88 said:

This it's ok for 19.3?

Not yet, but if you know the file you want to use just open it in the editor, click edit > test rules for it to verify. Then save and exit and it'll work.

3 hours ago, KieranJordan said:

Thanks mate all sorted now 👍🏻

No problem. Enjoy.

I love the concacaf conmebol  date base but for some reason after may 29 2019 my game crashes :( may it be beacuse my other files ? I just have North American files ? Do I have to add your other two files for it to work ? 

Edited by omarsorto6

11 hours ago, omarsorto6 said:

I love the concacaf conmebol  date base but for some reason after may 29 2019 my game crashes :( may it be beacuse my other files ? I just have North American files ? Do I have to add your other two files for it to work ? 

Thanks. The crash may be happening because of a clash with the other files you're using. If the North American files have custom any competitions included then that'll likely be it.

2 hours ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Hey Carlito85
Where 1.5 Update Will Be Release

Can't put a certain date on it yet, though I'm 90% sure I'll have it done before the end of the month.

Currently working on some new additions for the update and I'm hoping I can get it done by next weekend. If not, then the week after.

On 15/03/2019 at 08:59, Carlito85 said:

Thanks. The crash may be happening because of a clash with the other files you're using. If the North American files have custom any competitions included then that'll likely be it.

Thank you , this time I just used your concacaf and conmebol file and it still fronze on may 19 2019 :( 

26 minutes ago, omarsorto6 said:

Thank you , this time I just used your concacaf and conmebol file and it still fronze on may 19 2019 :( 

I'll run a test on it and see if I can get it to reoccur in my game. Which team are you managing?

Edited by Carlito85

I choose un employee and go on vacation in till may 29 to check if it crashes again. The only leagues I choose to be playable in my last try was USA and   Argentina leagues this morning and it still crashes . i just don't understand why always on the same date MAY 29 2019

Edited by omarsorto6
sorry wrong date may 29 2019

5 hours ago, omarsorto6 said:

I choose un employee and go on vacation in till may 29 to check if it crashes again. The only leagues I choose to be playable in my last try was USA and   Argentina leagues this morning and it still crashes . i just don't understand why always on the same date MAY 29 2019

So I ran a test and was able to get to May 31st 2019 without any crashes occurring. I think I know what the problem might be though. You're using version 1.4, which was released before the winter update.

Try opening the file up in the pre-game editor and check to see if the file is verified. If it's not, click on Rules > Test Rules and it should then verify. Save and exit, then test the file again to see if it works.

Edited by Carlito85

14 hours ago, BuzzKillington said:

Can't see which selection to make for...

Champions League - 2 group stages, then knockout

Eufa Cup - straight knockout

Intertoto cup - qualify for Eufa Cup

Just had a look and you're right, there's no option available for it as of now. I'll make sure to include it for the new update though.

In the mean time, the closest you would get to what you want is file 13.

15 hours ago, palmamiguel92 said:

No word yet on the editor problem duplicating teams in UCL and UC?

Nothing yet, unfortunately.

I've just finished testing a new file I made and say for example English teams won both the Champions League and Europa League in the same season, England will then have 6 teams in the Champions League for the following season because the rule I've set to grab the runner-up if need be still isn't working. They're aware of the issue though and it's under review, but it's just a case of waiting for them to get it fixed (if at all). An inconvenience we'll have to put up with I guess.

Edited by Carlito85

1 hora atrás, Carlito85 disse:

Just had a look and you're right, there's no option available for it as of now. I'll make sure to include it for the new update though.

In the mean time, the closest you would get to what you want is file 13.

Nothing yet, unfortunately.

I've just finished testing a new file I made and say for example English teams won both the Champions League and Europa League in the same season, England will then have 6 teams in the Champions League for the following season because the rule I've set to grab the runner-up if need be still isn't working. They're aware of the issue though and it's under review, but it's just a case of waiting for them to get it fixed (if at all). An inconvenience we'll have to put up with I guess.

Pitty...

Well, I'll be working on something else.

Hey mate. I downloaded this and on 19.1 using AFC, CONMEBOL/CONCACAF, UEFA Youth League and UEFA Revival 13 the changes don't load for me.

When I test the rules in the editor I get an error and "no support found for "equals" for squad selection rule "under_19_players_in_match_squad""

55 minutes ago, chunkz1187 said:

Hey mate. I downloaded this and on 19.1 using AFC, CONMEBOL/CONCACAF, UEFA Youth League and UEFA Revival 13 the changes don't load for me.

When I test the rules in the editor I get an error and "no support found for "equals" for squad selection rule "under_19_players_in_match_squad""

Hi Chunkz.

Which file was it you tested when you got the error? I'll look into it for you.

15 hours ago, chunkz1187 said:

Hey mate that was UEFA Revival 13 I got the error on.

I'm not sure why that error is showing up as it's verified in my editor. The only thing that I think it could be is because you're using 19.1 instead of 19.3.

2 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

New update is up and running. Enjoy.

On 17/03/2019 at 17:14, Carlito85 said:

So I ran a test and was able to get to May 31st 2019 without any crashes occurring. I think I know what the problem might be though. You're using version 1.4, which was released before the winter update.

Try opening the file up in the pre-game editor and check to see if the file is verified. If it's not, click on Rules > Test Rules and it should then verify. Save and exit, then test the file again to see if it works.

So I don't know what you did with the update but it now works for me , thank you again for this file it's so much fun . 👏🏽👏🏽👍🏽

2 hours ago, anitamui said:

How Europa league 2 works in your file?

It's the same format as the Europa League but both competitions have a 32 team group stage. There are more details on which teams drop into which rounds from the higher competitions etc in the file guide.

2 hours ago, omarsorto6 said:

So I don't know what you did with the update but it now works for me , thank you again for this file it's so much fun . 👏🏽👏🏽👍🏽

Great to hear. Glad everything is running smoothly for you and you're enjoying the update.

10 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

It's the same format as the Europa League but both competitions have a 32 team group stage. There are more details on which teams drop into which rounds from the higher competitions etc in the file guide.

Great to hear. Glad everything is running smoothly for you and you're enjoying the update.

Thanks so much for this! Really looking forward to trying out the UEL2.

Was looking at making a couple of changes to File 25 for personal use - a slight tinkering with the format so that the UEL2 winner goes into the Champions League Group Stage for the next season - and did happen to notice that the Ranking Level Info for the Champions League refers to the second group phase which isn't present in that file. I assume that's just a leftover from it and doesn't cause any problems? :)

4 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

Thanks so much for this! Really looking forward to trying out the UEL2.

Was looking at making a couple of changes to File 25 for personal use - a slight tinkering with the format so that the UEL2 winner goes into the Champions League Group Stage for the next season - and did happen to notice that the Ranking Level Info for the Champions League refers to the second group phase which isn't present in that file. I assume that's just a leftover from it and doesn't cause any problems? :)

Man I totally forgot to check the ranking level lol. Thanks for pointing that out. It'll just need changed to Round Of 16.

As far as I know it shouldn't cause any issues. When I tested the file it ran fine.

2 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

Man I totally forgot to check the ranking level lol. Thanks for pointing that out. It'll just need changed to Round Of 16.

As far as I know it shouldn't cause any issues. When I tested the file it ran fine.

Thanks!

There's another thing you may or may not want to change. SI have made a database error where Hearts and Kilmarnock are both set as having finished 5th in Scotland last season (Hearts were actually 6th). This means they're getting picked for the UEL2, when it should be Kilmarnock - it doesn't really matter in the base game since Scotland only has four European places in the first season rather than six with this file. Fixing SI's data error in the file fixes this.

Edited by Spurs08

3 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

One more thing - Nation 7 is only set to get one spot in the Europa League 2 rather than 2.

44 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

One more thing - Nation 7 is only set to get one spot in the Europa League 2 rather than 2.

I'm pretty sure that was to accommodate the Intertoto Cup winner in the Third Qualifying Round. I'll have a quick look in a bit.

Cheers for the heads up on everything. Much appreciated.

EDIT: I think you're right. I probably confused myself with the maths and it'd probably be wiser to grab teams from nations 7-11 rather than 8-12. Nation 12 have another team entering in the previous round so that would make more sense I think.

Edited by Carlito85

15 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

I'm pretty sure that was to accommodate the Intertoto Cup winner in the Third Qualifying Round. I'll have a quick look in a bit.

Cheers for the heads up on everything. Much appreciated.

EDIT: I think you're right. I probably confused myself with the maths and it'd probably be wiser to grab teams from nations 7-11 rather than 8-12. Nation 12 have another team entering in the previous round so that would make more sense I think.

That would make sense but it's definitely a bit funky right now. Nation 7 is worse off than some nations ranked below it, while Nation 29 is actually getting a 4th spot in qualifying so I assume that's somewhere you can save a place pretty easily. And no worries at all!

17 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

That would make sense but it's definitely a bit funky right now. Nation 7 is worse off than some nations ranked below it, while Nation 29 is actually getting a 4th spot in qualifying so I assume that's somewhere you can save a place pretty easily. And no worries at all!

Nation 29 get 4 teams in the Europa League 2??

EDIT: Fixed it. Swapped out a team from 29 for 12. All good now. I'll post an update in a bit.

Edited by Carlito85

3 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Nation 29 get 4 teams in the Europa League 2??

Yep! Could be wrong but it looks to me like you've added one in to Q1 compensate for not having the Liechtenstinian Cup winners, but not removed them from Q2.

What I've done is to remove this extra team in favour of having a third side from Nation 50. Then, to fix the issues with Nation 7, I've given them their normal spot in Q3, and move four sides - the 2nd and 3rd placed teams from Nation 29, and the 3rd and 4th placed teams from Nation 28 - from Q2 to Q1, which means one fewer eventually going through to Q3. That way there's room for your Intertoto winner without anybody losing their places, it's just that these teams from mid-ranked 28/29 countries have to start a round earlier.

6 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

Yep! Could be wrong but it looks to me like you've added one in to Q1 compensate for not having the Liechtenstinian Cup winners, but not removed them from Q2.

What I've done is to remove this extra team in favour of having a third side from Nation 50. Then, to fix the issues with Nation 7, I've given them their normal spot in Q3, and move four sides - the 2nd and 3rd placed teams from Nation 29, and the 3rd and 4th placed teams from Nation 28 - from Q2 to Q1, which means one fewer eventually going through to Q3. That way there's room for your Intertoto winner without anybody losing their places, it's just that these teams from mid-ranked 28/29 countries have to start a round earlier.

The amount of moving parts are pretty insane lol. Here's what I've gone with:

- Removed the 4th place for nation 29 and given it to nation 7 by grabbing teams from 7-11 instead of 8-12
- Changed nations 13-28 at seeding 6 to 12-27
- Changed nations 29-49 at seeding 7 to 30-49
- Placed nation 28 in at seeding 7 where there was 1 space left over

Edited by Carlito85

7 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

The amount of moving parts are pretty insane lol. Here's what I've gone with:

- Removed the 4th place for nation 29 and given it to nation 7 by grabbing teams from 7-11 instead of 8-12
- Changed nations 13-28 at seeding 6 to 12-27
- Changed nations 29-49 at seeding 7 to 30-49
- Placed nation 28 in at seeding 7 where there was 1 space left over

I Wonder Is Euro Sporting Play Exists

1 minute ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

I Wonder Is Euro Sporting Play Exists

As in a team with the best disciplinary record that season qualifying? Nah I left that out. I know it used to apply to the Intertoto Cup for example but I preferred to give it to the highest league position.

7 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

As in a team with the best disciplinary record that season qualifying? Nah I left that out. I know it used to apply to the Intertoto Cup for example but I preferred to give it to the highest league position.

Damn What A Shame Is That FM Creator Didnt Add Euro Sporting Play And Added 10 Teams To Intertoto Cup To European Editor
I Hope FM Creator Will Update The Editor Or Maybe In FM 20

2 minutes ago, PMLF said:

A very minor thing but the Americas Cup Winners Cup would be more appropriately called ‘Copa de Campeones de Copa’ or ‘Recopa’.

Thanks. I'll add that in the near future :thup:

New update added.

Edited by Carlito85

Can anyone answer these few questions for me as I haven't had chance to have a proper look at the files yet.

Are the real name fix and the Graphics files mentioned in the first post necessary to use these files?

Can the squad registration rules in these files be altered easily or removed entirely for people to play how they wanted?

Is there a file that uses the Old Intertoto Cup, new Europa League 2 and the Champions League/ Europa league in their current format?

9 minutes ago, Dai35 said:

Can anyone answer these few questions for me as I haven't had chance to have a proper look at the files yet.

Are the real name fix and the Graphics files mentioned in the first post necessary to use these files?

Can the squad registration rules in these files be altered easily or removed entirely for people to play how they wanted?

Is there a file that uses the Old Intertoto Cup, new Europa League 2 and the Champions League/ Europa league in their current format?

1. The real name fix and graphics files aren't required for the files to work

2. The squad registration rules can be easily altered or removed in the editor

3. File 25 uses the Intertoto Cup (custom format with 1 winner), Europa League 2, and Champions League in its current format. The Europa League has the 2021 format with 32 teams in the group stage. It's streamlined

Edited by Carlito85

41 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

3. File 25 uses the Intertoto Cup (custom format with 1 winner), Europa League 2, and Champions League in its current format. The Europa League has the 2021 format with 32 teams in the group stage. It's streamlined

Can You Added UEFA Nations League To Replace Euro Qualfying 

36 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Thank you for this Carlito85,

I cannot wait to try these out once I finish all my own personal editing I have left to do.

Are there versions of these files for Fm17 and 18 or was this something that was started for Fm19 please?

with question 2 do you have to assign the competitions to a country first to then edit the squad registration rules?  i remember having to do that when i altered the existing Champions League & Europa League squad rules.

33 minutes ago, Dai35 said:

Thank you for this Carlito85,

I cannot wait to try these out once I finish all my own personal editing I have left to do.

Are there versions of these files for Fm17 and 18 or was this something that was started for Fm19 please?

with question 2 do you have to assign the competitions to a country first to then edit the squad registration rules?  i remember having to do that when i altered the existing Champions League & Europa League squad rules.

Any time mate.

There are versions available for FM17 and FM18 but they weren't as expansive as the project is this year.

Nah, basically the registration rules apply to the competition rather than a country. So for example rules 0 is for the Champions League and I think I just used rules 0 for every other competition. If I remember right it was due to a bug in the editor a couple of years back.

34 minutes ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Can You Added UEFA Nations League To Replace Euro Qualfying 

The UEFA Nations League is already in the game.

Edited by Carlito85

10 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Any time mate.

There are versions available for FM17 and FM18 but they weren't as expansive as the project is this year.

Nah, basically the registration rules apply to the competition rather than a country. So for example rules 0 is for the Champions League and I think I just used rules 0 for every other competition. If I remember right it was due to a bug in the editor a couple of years back.

But UEFA Nations League Will Have Qualifying To European Championship Like Euro Qualifying

49 minutes ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

But UEFA Nations League Will Have Qualifying To European Championship Like Euro Qualifying

Yes. Pretty sure that was brought in to eliminate international friendlies?

1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

Any time mate.

Thanks for the clarification about the competition rules.

I just found the versions for FM 17 and 18 and can't wait to try them out when I get bored of playing Fm19.