FM19 - England - Level 19 - All Leagues & Team Logos

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/01/2019 at 01:59, MikeyStephenson said:

Do you have any other logo packs installed? Could be conflicting files? If not make sure the logos are in your football manager folder in the graphics folder (Create one if there isn't one already) and make sure that in both the small and normal folders there is a config file!

No mate no other files tried it again still the same outcome add me on Facebook mate Tommy Fielder be a lot easier

So I got SUPER bored today and decided to polish off the remaining divisions. I've done about 11 divisions and its taken me about 6 hours so there will probably be some mistakes which I will correct if people highlight them! The link at the top now leads to the COMPLETE Level 11 logos pack with divisions and cups all with proper logos! Enjoy! Time for sleep now :lol:

Link to logo pack

From a quick check, I'm afraid many of the clubs have the wrong logos - in my set-up, at least. In my division, it's all bar 2 or 3 and in another L11 one most are incorrectly assigned.

I solved the mystery of Great Bentley's logo: the club ID is 208208950, but your ID is 2082082855. Now what's weird is your ID clearly is correct for your game, but not for mine! Did Dan change the club IDs from one draft to another (I'm using his latest L11 one)? By changing the ID in my folder I've got Great Bentley correctly assigned at least.

I'm afraid I'm not going to be free until tomorrow to go through more thoroughly.

Edited by phnompenhandy

6 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

From a quick check, I'm afraid many of the clubs have the wrong logos - in my set-up, at least. In my division, it's all bar 2 or 3 and in another L11 one most are incorrectly assigned.

I solved the mystery of Great Bentley's logo: the club ID is 208208950, but your ID is 2082082855. Now what's weird is your ID clearly is correct for your game, but not for mine! Did Dan change the club IDs from one draft to another (I'm using his latest L11 one)? By changing the ID in my folder I've got Great Bentley correctly assigned at least.

I'm afraid I'm not going to be free until tomorrow to go through more thoroughly.

Hmm this is strange! I'm using the latest file dan sent me which includes a partially finished L12! I will have another look today 🤔

*EDIT*

So I've rebooted the game with Dans L11 File and everything is still lined up for me? I guess I'll have to wait to see if anyone else has a problem before I delve deeper! Very Confusing stuff!

*DOUBLE EDIT*

Rebooted the game with an Old L11 File and the logos were all out of whack! So maybe that's the issue? I can PM you and see if we can sort the problem there! :) 

Edited by MikeyStephenson

3 hours ago, MikeyStephenson said:

Rebooted the game with an Old L11 File and the logos were all out of whack! So maybe that's the issue? I can PM you and see if we can sort the problem there! :) 

That's gotta be it. Maybe the file Dan sent you is different to the beta versions he's linked to here. In that case, carry on - the problem is at my end.

On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 23:18, MikeyStephenson said:

Are the metallic logos folders split into countries or are they all in one folder? Because if there's a folder purely for England then you'd be able to replace the config file as the ids are all the same? Obviously I'd make a backup just in case!

No, they are all in one massive folder unfortunately, I take it that would cause a problem with the Config IDs?

7 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

That's gotta be it. Maybe the file Dan sent you is different to the beta versions he's linked to here. In that case, carry on - the problem is at my end.

I'll DM you the file I'm using to check there's no errors as I don't want to continue if it's something I'm doing wrong!

2 hours ago, BlackpoolFC said:

No, they are all in one massive folder unfortunately, I take it that would cause a problem with the Config IDs?

It's should be fine if you put all the logos but not the config file then copy the contents of my config file into the already existing one in your metallic folder! As always create a backup incase something goes wrong!

2 hours ago, MikeyStephenson said:

I'll DM you the file I'm using to check there's no errors as I don't want to continue if it's something I'm doing wrong!

I'd really appreciate that. I'm still in pre-season trying out a thousand permutations of formation, instructions, roles and duties to get my dozen strikers and left-wingers fill in the holes in defence and midfield. Starting again at this point would be no hardship. So I'll go through your file in the editor then load it up and start a save for real as soon as you send it me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/02/2019 at 21:33, MikeyStephenson said:

Smashed out the last few leagues tonight! So the logos for Level 12 and all cup competitions are now live! Download Here

Cheers! Got the Millbridge FC logo I drafted for my save. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey @MikeyStephenson

Awesome job! Thank you so much!

Not to try and rush you, my apologies if it sounds like that, but do you have an ETA on the logos for Level 14? Just started a save with Dan's new upload and only having logos until level 13 it's making my life incomplete:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks again! Keep it up!

5 hours ago, Farripas said:

Hey @MikeyStephenson

Awesome job! Thank you so much!

Not to try and rush you, my apologies if it sounds like that, but do you have an ETA on the logos for Level 14? Just started a save with Dan's new upload and only having logos until level 13 it's making my life incomplete:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks again! Keep it up!

Thanks man! It may be a week or two unfortunately! Haven't had much time to work on it recently because of work! But hoping to get cracking again soon!

16 horas atrás, MikeyStephenson disse:

Thanks man! It may be a week or two unfortunately! Haven't had much time to work on it recently because of work! But hoping to get cracking again soon!

Thank you for the response and do not worry about how long. I was curious but will respect and gladly wait.

9 hours ago, Smithyish said:

Any possibility of adding the new Bristol City badge to this? Even just in an alternative folder, think it looks gorgeous.

I'm hoping this is the right logo? Just download the images then place them in the correct folder locations.

Should be something like Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2019/Graphics/Logos/England

Then place the large logo in the normal folder and the small logo in the small folder!

Hope this helps and feel free to direct message me if you have any problems.

619.png

619.png

1 hour ago, MikeyStephenson said:

Yeah working on it as we speak! Fell behind a bit as I was working a lot!

Instructions on how to install the pack are in the first post!

If you need any further help just DM me!

im playing tier 15 now it works perfect m8

1 hour ago, Andrew Price said:

got a question here see this logo badges does that come with logo strips and if so do I need to do a new save because I have the badges but not the strips or do I have to get strips logos seperate

This pack is just for the logos! Not sure if anyone does kit this low down in the pyramid! 

• 4 weeks later...