2018/19 FMS Fantasy Football League

mark wilson27

As stated in the Community Thread it's that time of the year when we pretend we know what were doing and chose our dream team, who out of us lot will top table and who will be the laughing stock Deadline is Wednesday 8th August. Two days before the first game, this is just so I can sort out things my end

To join up follow the link : Fantasy League

The code for our League is 275630-56941

Could I ask that when you sign up please let me know your team is just for future purposes. Just a quick note, if you don't post your team name on this page then it will be deleted from the League.

Also if you decide to change your teams name during the season please let me know

We will be going head to head again to see who can de-throne current Champion triforce

Roll of Honour:

2010 - Panpardus

2011 - Docklanders

2012 - Balthazars

2013 - PaulHartman71

2014 - mistahc

2015 - Moto Club

2016 - mistahc

2017 - Moto Club 

2018 -  triforce

2019 - mistahc

The FMS Fantasy Cup will be running during the season and we'll see who will take the Cup off triforce hands  

Roll of Honour:

2013 - Sieben FC (Manxie_Ash)

2014 - Preston Park Celtic (mistahc)

2015 - Hardly Athletic III (mark Wilson27)

2016 - Baddah Bing (FudgeandLove)

2017 - Moto Club Gunners (Moto Club)

2018 - triforce

2019 - Fer Fuchs Ake (neilhoskins77)

FMS Fantasy XMAS Cup

2018 - Saturn FC (ChileanRanger)

2019 - Lallana in Pyjamas (salkster2102)

Teams Signed Up:

The Broken XI (mark wilson27)

Reto Unaiversitario (CFuller)

'douzi & theBelow5th (Diego Imposta)

Lallanas in Pyjamas (salkster2102)

Spanish Curmudgeons (Dalbieder)

Doesn't Matter (SmileFaceGamer)

Finntastic FC (mistahc)

Fer Fuchs Ake (neilhoskins77)

WeapingNGnashing XI (Balthazars)

Red's Rampant XI (WLKRAS)

Sarri Potter FC (Drogba11CFC)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The code doesn't seem to be working for me, Mark. When I enter it, I get a message saying, "Invalid code entered".

Once I can get into the league, I'll be challenging for 2nd place again as Reto Unaiversitario. (I wanted to call it Unaiversity Challenge, but there weren't enough letters available, so I just went with the Spanish translation. :D)

39 minutes ago, CFuller said:

The code doesn't seem to be working for me, Mark. When I enter it, I get a message saying, "Invalid code entered".

Once I can get into the league, I'll be challenging for 2nd place again as Reto Unaiversitario. (I wanted to call it Unaiversity Challenge, but there weren't enough letters available, so I just went with the Spanish translation. :D)

Random because this is the screenshot i get for the code to invite friends

b18eb1723bfabf9af35e170bad607c5f.png

Please try it again, if it doesn't work what I'll do is delete the League and set up a new one. I'm sure this happened a couple of years ago

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dalbeider said:

So, are old Spanish curmudgeons who haven't been around this place for half a decade allowed to take part? If so I'm in. :D

(Hi everyone, I see some of the old guard still survives around here)

Hi Dalbeider, its good too see you back

Theirs quite a few of the "old" guard still floating around. We're like a bad penny, you just cant get rid of us

On 25/07/2018 at 10:19, Dalbeider said:

So, are old Spanish curmudgeons who haven't been around this place for half a decade allowed to take part? If so I'm in. :D

(Hi everyone, I see some of the old guard still survives around here)

Who are you again? :D

12 hours ago, SmileFaceGamer said:

Just tried to get in, entered the numbers individually and it’s telling me it’s an invalid code...

one I am in my team, Doesn’t matter, will be compeating to not finish last

Try the code again please, All the above players have managed to get in with the code screenshotted

13 hours ago, salkster2102 said:

Who are you again? :D

Ah, I see the "old" in "old guard" isn't there just for show. Memory starting to fail, it seems. :D

Now how did that go... Oh, right. "My name is Dalbeider, old Spanish curmudgeon. Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair (because they'll never be finished)!" Or something along those lines, I think?

8 hours ago, Dalbeider said:

Ah, I see the "old" in "old guard" isn't there just for show. Memory starting to fail, it seems. :D

Now how did that go... Oh, right. "My name is Dalbeider, old Spanish curmudgeon. Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair (because they'll never be finished)!" Or something along those lines, I think?

I've never had a memory :D

How are you old friend?

10 hours ago, mark wilson27 said:

Try the code again please, All the above players have managed to get in with the code screenshotted

Doesn’t matter is in. Turns out I was on the draft mode, not normal fantasy football. Time for Doesn’t matter to do what they do best, being **** and not mattering

On 10/07/2018 at 15:02, Diego Imposta said:

@mark wilson27 edited team name to 'douzi & theBelow5th

Cheers, edited the opening post

On 27/07/2018 at 20:49, SmileFaceGamer said:

Doesn’t matter is in. Turns out I was on the draft mode, not normal fantasy football. Time for Doesn’t matter to do what they do best, being **** and not mattering

Excellent thanks for joining

4 hours ago, mistahc said:

Hi Mark, I'd like to be involved this year if I can.

Teamname is Finntastic FC. Name after my little son I've had since being on here last.

Glad to have you in mistahc and congrats on the new arrival

10 hours ago, Drogba11CFC said:

Just joined - Sarri Potter FC.

Welcome Drogba

Gentlemen the league has now been closed, unfotunately as noone  has claimed the side MeeKing Rice it has been removed from the league. If the manager claims it before Friday nights game it might be able to get re-added

19 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

MeeKing Rice is my renamed one

Ok. Ill see if I can add you into the league. Wasnt sure who it was as I didnt see the name on here.

Unfortunately it wont let me add gou back into the league sorry mate

Looking like being another good week for me... aside from me transferring out a certain Man City striker because I wasn't sure he'd start. :mad:

Basically, I need Firmino to score four goals tomorrow, else I'll have egg on my face.

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 15:06, CFuller said:

Looking like being another good week for me... aside from me transferring out a certain Man City striker because I wasn't sure he'd start. :mad:

Basically, I need Firmino to score four goals tomorrow, else I'll have egg on my face.

Wish I'd played you this week rather than last! Good game sir.

I seemed to be just about the only person to not hear about this Aguero maybe not playing malarkey. Ignorance is bliss

59 minutes ago, Diego Imposta said:

Wish I'd played you this week rather than last! Good game sir.

I seemed to be just about the only person to not hear about this Aguero maybe not playing malarkey. Ignorance is bliss

Trying to second-guess Guardiola and figure out who he'll play is near enough impossible. I mean, I've got Sané in my team, for crying out loud. :mad:

On 21/08/2018 at 18:34, neilhoskins77 said:

Two from two, but I feel for my week two opponent. 86 points and still losing would be tough to take.

Yeah that was not ideal. Two red cards did not help, and I swapped out Ings for Vardy that morning too :-D

8 hours ago, Drogba11CFC said:

I made him my captain and selected triple captain.

You used your Triple Captain on a midfielder for a mid table side, away to another mid table side?

I usually keep hold of my chips until late in the season and won't use my Triple Captain chip unless the captain in question is playing twice in a round. Yes, I usually play my TC at exactly the wrong time, but still...

18 hours ago, Drogba11CFC said:

I made him my captain and selected triple captain.

Sorry mate, I'm up against you this week. Passed a brick when I saw you had played your triple captain. Genuine LOL when I saw who it was. Pretty unlucky to be fair. I almost played mine last week with Aguero. 

Archived