transfers

emerson loan

saviet 2m rising to about 5m

sommer yann 675k

senna 8m

rossi fausto 2m rising to 7m

boucher 500k rising to 2m

arshavin 12m

arshavin is going to cover walcott till hes older enuff and good enuff for first team :)

senna will partner fab

Im enjoying it to be honest but im not going to have a proper go till the full game comes out, as i find myself not caring because i know it only lasts 6 months, i just use the demo to find the good youngsters, check out stats, see improvements and how much they'll cost when i have a proper go on full game.

How bout everyone else?

Im enjoying it to be honest but im not going to have a proper go till the full game comes out, as i find myself not caring because i know it only lasts 6 months, i just use the demo to find the good youngsters, check out stats, see improvements and how much they'll cost when i have a proper go on full game.

How bout everyone else?

Yeah. I agree. I see the demo as a way to get use to the navigation of the new game for a while before the full release. I also see how much i can sell certain players for depending on how i structure the transfer.

Senna look good but that's a lot of money for a 30+ player. Arshavin looks a bit of a luxury as Arsenal are quite strong down the flanks.

I amy scout Cesnaukis who I have found a bit hit and miss in the past.

i would say its to bad i'll get a good 2 seasons out of him then denlison will be good enuff he will do a good job i feel

arsenal are not strong on the right at all only 2 players that an play on the right only 1 player that is a natural there

Because i am 1 of alot of people not able to play due to some graphics problem meaning i will not be getting the game at all

surley they will fix the probelm?

i'm going to upgrade the pc abit i think match engine seem to have got alot heavier

ive just downloaded the vanilla version. and i can't wait think i'm just going to muck around mainly.

have anyone else notices that if you restructure the budgets you get 82.5mil to spend on transfers

silva 72mil release clause i think so.

and clerc 2.8mil i know hes injuryed for 8months but thats a steal if hes as good as last year. well maybe not on the demo but on the full game i think ill buy him.

i think ill buy a new winger and a dm can't wait for the proper version might have to update my pc though as i'm currently playing on my 'family' pc and not my one.

Just as i was getting everyone back from injuries Nasri, Fab and Denilson all get injured, could it get any worst? Oh yes it could :)

wonderfulqu4.png

w1024.png

Van persie is out for 2 months, Vela 2 weeks and Emerson for 1 month.

Is it just my luck or is there alot of injuries for everyone else?

BB

You could still play the game in 2D view even if your Graphics card isn't good enough for the 3D.

My graphics card meets the minimum spec but 3D is not working :( so I'm playing in 2D.

maybe so but i'm gonna give the vanilla demo a try and if that isn't successful then to hell with SI and FM09 i will stick with 08 :D

that serbian kid could be a real prospect, good find! Im a bit unsure on the demo to be honest, started up an arsenal game though and will post in here if i find any prospects

BarnetBoyz unlucky about your graphics problem, i feel for you lets hope you can sort it out

that unlucky but there not particularly high specs?

its just one of those things i guess as the games get better the pc's will to :)

i need more ram i'm thinking about vista and maybe 4gb of ram :D

Titi 14. I got a PC with Vista last year and was unable to run FM 2008 for more than a few months without the PC running out of memory. I think you need 3GB of Ram.

ive just downloaded the vanilla version. and i can't wait think i'm just going to muck around mainly.

have anyone else notices that if you restructure the budgets you get 82.5mil to spend on transfers

silva 72mil release clause i think so.

and clerc 2.8mil i know hes injuryed for 8months but thats a steal if hes as good as last year. well maybe not on the demo but on the full game i think ill buy him.

i think ill buy a new winger and a dm can't wait for the proper version might have to update my pc though as i'm currently playing on my 'family' pc and not my one.

I've restructured the budget as well... But I only got £74m when I did it..:/

Have a look at Keirrison of Coritiba in Brazil guys guaranteed wonderkid and brilliant already.

You heard it here first ;)

Actually no we didnt :), he was on trial with us in february, a possible future transfer seeing that we have to loan salamanca a SA player in Jan.

2 months into the game, I've found some signings that might be useful.

I started the transfer window by searching for a DM and I signed Miguel Veloso immediately, for 13.5m. Brilliant technical stats, great asset to both attack and defence on the pitch. His long shot is decent enough to score screamer from time to time. The only drawback is language problem which may cause communication problem in the team, according to Pat Rice's feedback, so he might well need some months to gel with the rest of the team.

There are alternatives which are worth checking out. Javi Garcia at Real Madrid is available for loan. Toulalan, Yaya Toure and Bodmer probably cost 13-17M. If you are looking for youngsters, Sunny, Charles Kabore, Rafael Carioca and Francesco Bolzoni are available and they are all reported as a good signing ( to be as good as Miguel Veloso, in my case).

For a towering DC, Mirel Radoi is a bargain with world class stats. Of course Fazio is right there but I'm not sure if Sevilla is willing to sell him or not. Sidnei is pretty good for a 19-year old and . Mamadou Sakho is also available for about 7M.

Well I'm still in search of a DL back-up and a GK. No luck so far and It will be appreciated if someone comes up with an idea.

Yeah Veloso should be a deffinate buy, with marcelo as a back-up LB. As for the GK, I m still struggling to find one, going to risk and stick with Almunia.

Found a great youngster, Daniele Ragatzu from Cagliari.

He's an AM/FC, may be worth a buy.

Scout says he has the potential to be as good as Adebayor.

Marco Ezio Fossati from Inter, a good MC. Not far from having the required potential to be beter than Cesc! £1.9mil should seal it.

Look at Inter's youngsters, there's this rightback/rightmid/rightwinger, I forgot his name but he has huge potential according to Steve Rowley (who has 19 and 19 in judging CA + PA). Balotelli is also a great player.

Archived