FM2009 - Official Arsenal F.C. Thread - The Home of Pure Football

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it it possible to just use pictures from the Arsenal team in FM 2008 (with the new players obviously) if you can't find any good pictures, no offence but second Toure photo isn't very good, it should have his face and that's it, nothing more.

Is it it possible to just use pictures from the Arsenal team in FM 2008 (with the new players obviously) if you can't find any good pictures, no offence but second Toure photo isn't very good, it should have his face and that's it, nothing more.

I made them with just faces originally, theres some screenies up the page.

theincrediblehulk suggested making them with action photo's, so I have.

Stu, thanks:) I've also added in Fausto Rossi, Francesco Bolzoni and Andrea Arshavin, are there any other players you suggest putting in?

has anyone managed to sign Srna? I'm pretty keen to give him a go on the demo to see if he's worth it for the full release. His stats and versatility certainly look impressive enough. I've had 16mil offers accepted (i know its a lot!), and met his 60K wage demands. Problem is he always ends of signing up for Man City (along with helf of the Zenit team....Hughes must have a similar thing for twenty-something russians that wenger has for young french boys;))

Cheers

Hy guys, I've just instaled Vista Ultimate 64 and got myself a new GTX 260 OC, and now I can finally play the demo. Now I'm just browsing through the stats of the players, and testing the 3d match engine. I must say, Hugo Vesloso stats are impressive and he is a must buy for every team that can afford him. I'm a little dissapointed with the stats of some Arsenal players (Denislon, Walcott, Nasri), but the transfer budget is good enough to bring some good players right from the start. I will be back with feedback from my game and can't wait to play the full game and hope most of the bugs should be fixed with the first official patch.

Where can I find the data editor? Does this demo has an editor or not? I can't find it.

He's excellent, my best performer. His stats are very, very good.

Yes I am, with action pictures of various players. I'm not doing youth players(Obed sorta player) yet, that is something I may consider once I have finished it. Do you have any requests for players to go in? Youth or normal.

They're action shots. There's an Arsenal one with just closeups but thats because they're the only team with face's on the site.

So the ones like Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool are action shots. Would you be able to find me some action pics of those please?

I'm about to play Coventry in the Carling Cup, I'm doing it the Arsenal way, with youth. I'll use this line-up.

GK: Mannone

DR: Eboue

DL: Gibbs

DC: Song

DC: Djourou

DMC: Bolzoni

MC: Merida

MC: Ramsey

AMR: Lansbury

AML: Marcelo

ST: Vela

Which should be able to get about 2-0 I think.

I've just hit the 6 month limit with my Arsenal game. First in league and still in all competitions.

Playing a more direct passing game than I have on previous games.

Purchases

Adrien (MC) - £4.2 million + 15% of profit

Balotelli (AMRL/ST) - £11.5 million + 15% of profit

Miguel Torres (DRL) - Loan £500K, future fee clause of £2 million.

Playing a 4-4-2 formation

First Team

GK - Almunia

DR - Sagna

DL - Clichy

DC - Toure

DC - Gallas

MC - Fabregas

MC - Denilson

AMR - Walcott

AML - Nasri

ST - Adebayor

ST - van Persie

Direct passing (13), quick tempo (13), high defensive line (12), and playing offside, and then some individual instructions I can't be bothered going into now. Going quite well, I'll have to take it on again when I get the full game, see if I can go on to win everything.

I'm set for a bigger win than 2-0.

I went ahead on 3 minutes through Carlos Vela.

Merida scored my second and third goals on 13 and 18 minutes.

Marcelo got his first two of the season on 26 and 39 minutes.

It's half time, It'll end at about 6-0 as I never do well in the second half...

Archived